Gaining 6kg in 2 months...

Gaining 6kg in 2 months...

Postby Ageil » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey! I might aswell look for someone with similar experience than me.
Story- I decide to start going to the pool and doing water aerobics on January. Since then I've noticed some changes in my body.
I checked my weight at doctor on start of January.. it was 64kg.
Then I started to go to pool 2x a week, each time 40 mins. Have to mention that I also decided to quit smoking on start of February.
Yesterday I stood up on weights and I was 70kg! Very shocking. Even got a bad mood after that. I want to know if that is normal, because I have noticed that I also got more muscles and tighter arms, butt..ect. but the fat is not gone anywhere yet. My size of top and bottom has changed from 38 to 40. I wonder if that's normal and if the weight is going down someday if i keep on going to the pool!? Should I also need to stop some eating habbits?
P.S. I am 166cm tall.
Ageil

Re: Gaining 6kg in 2 months...

Postby Eni » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:16 am

Same here I'm in electronic cigarettes for a year and really I don't know when I will back on my weight.
Eni

Postby Mice » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:35 am

I think it's absolutely normal that you gained weight since muscle is mich more heavy than fat. So if you know that you gained muscle that's okay. Also as you said quit smoking, I know that people who recently stopped smoking tend to spend their free time eating since smoking is not an option anymore. So if you pay attention to that and also eat less sugary things and try more green stuff (lettuce and stuff) instead of less healthy things you can get rid of fat. I hope this could help. If I said things that aren't relevant please forgive me since I din't know you personally :)
Mice

Postby Sherry2299 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:44 am

Samething happened to me as well! I noticed that once I changed my diet the weight started to go down especially when I cut down on processed sugar.
Sherry2299

Postby Beckylea32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 am

I work out all the time. I'm 32 and I only weigh 102lbs. I have always been tiny. My problem is no thyroid at all. I quit smoking and ended up weighing 118lbs. It is very normal to gain after quitting smoking. It's the hand to mouth habit. Just watch what you are snacking on. If you watch what you eat you can eat as much as you want. I am having trouble gaining. I'm taking CB1, working out and eating all the time. Yet I lost 8lbs
Beckylea32

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss