I want to loose weight but how?

I want to loose weight but how?

Postby Marisa21 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:29 am

I'm a little chubby in the stomach and I Love to eat food but I want to loose weight. I have a little problem though I can't stay loyal to anything I do. I used to exercise everyday but I stopped after a week does anyone have a solution to these two problems if you do plz help
Marisa21

Re: I want to loose weight but how?

Postby Jacquelineg7 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:54 am

It's not easy that's for sure. I've yo-yo'd my entire life. The past 3 years I have been able to maintain my weight loss with daily exercise and following a nutrition plan! I'm also in a fitness group on another app. Starting out was about $150 but I can do everything at home and for my busy schedule it was very convenient. If you want me to send you info or help get you in our group, Just private message me and I'll give you all the info! It was hard work but it's the only thing that has worked for me! Good luck! You can do it!
Jacquelineg7

Postby Kryssc » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:20 pm

If you've never heard of whole 30 I recommend you google it now, this isn't a diet but more of a detox. There's no gimmicks it's straight to the point. You are cutting out dairy, carbs and sugar for 30 days and eating healthy, there are portion sizes but they say to eat until satisfied. No snacks unless working out. You can find lots of into on google, pintrest and there's even a book. The first three days were thought for me but after that I had tons of energy and didn't feel bloated, I lost 6lbs on my first round. Good luck
Kryssc

Postby Ayshasailan. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:24 am

Hi I want to lose weight but don't want to lose my check ????
Ayshasailan.

Postby v4nill4 b4by » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:27 pm

You should drink enzymes. Really works. You don't need to give up your food nor exercise a lot.
v4nill4 b4by

Postby katelynem » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:11 pm

An easy way is by cutting out grains and soda. Personally I haven't done it but my cousin has and he lost 5 pound in a week
katelynem

Postby Leis34 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Do not eat rice, any kind of sugar and sodas. No carbs. If u can do this u will loose weight fast. I tried it and it work:) gudluck!
Leis34

Postby Ashlyluv » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Drink lots of water and exercise at least 3 times of week
Ashlyluv

Postby Rachelnj » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Dieting is easier when you get used to it. You lose more weight by how you eat than exercising. You can start off by drinking lots of water and green tea. Also eat less carbs like bread, rice, junk food, etc and minimal salt on your food. Small things like this helped me lose 50 pounds this year! :) Good luck.
Rachelnj

Postby Ace9731 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:31 am

I have the same problem but dont worry. My boyfriend just got back from basic not to long ago and i asked him what are some good workouts to do. He told me running is probably the best thing to do, dont fully sprint but jog while breathing in your nose out your mouth. Sit ups help as well but running works more. But for food wise try not to eat so much bread and potatoe related food it makes u gain weight overtime and isnt healthy much. Hope this helped.
Ace9731

Next

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss