Weight loss

Weight loss

Postby ToxicStrawberry » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 am

I'm really desperate, I need to lose weight and I'm counting my calories, watch how much I burn and generally I'm always exercising and careful with food but I'm gaining weight instead of losing it.. At first I thought I'm building muscles but now I'm not so sure.. Please share your experience and tips with me
ToxicStrawberry

Re: Weight loss

Postby mariejeanne » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:07 am

maybe measure yourself instead of weighing yourself since you are working out. like measure your waist to see if you lost fat there, etc
mariejeanne

Postby foxy winters » Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Try to drink about 8 cups of water per day. The body hogs water, so if you don’t drink enough you will gain weight. Also, don’t skip meals!! People think that skipping meals will help them loose weight, but it doesn’t. If you want to loose weight just eat smaller meals and don’t snack as much in the afternoon. Exercise!! Weight loss is not only in eating properly, you need to work your body.
I’m trying to loose weight too, and I know it’s not easy. Please don’t change your body too much! I’m sure that you’re a very beautiful woman. Love yourself
foxy winters

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Agree with measuring instead of weighing I'm not a fan of scales because we can fluctuate at different times of the month...and the scales I think make you feel worse.
Kamalama

Return to Exercise