Any gumnast

Any gumnast

Postby Whats_the_tea_sis » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:22 am

If ur a gymnast and u do gymnastics on ur period pls tell me how u handle it I only use pads sooooo
Whats_the_tea_sis

Re: Any gumnast

Postby Savage_Teddy » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Whats_the_tea_sis wrote:If ur a gymnast and u do gymnastics on ur period pls tell me how u handle it I only use pads sooooo

Hello I don't do gymnastics but I think I can understand what you are trying to as. Have you tried using tampons and then putting a pantyliner in your undies? I started using liners when I went the beach when got mine. I prefer using tampons for certain sports change them once every 4 hours
Savage_Teddy

Postby Charnevd » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Hi i used to do gymnastics but stoped. I would usually use tamoons but the mini one because i dont use them normaly but they worked the best when doing my gymnastics because when i used the pads it would show a line ons my costume and i did not like that other wise you can try the pads with no wings or the liners
Charnevd

Postby Rainbow_song » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:09 am

You can buy period underwear so you don't have to wear a pad, they might be worth a try. Other wise a tampon or menstrual cup are you options.

My daughters used to use tampons and, as a coach, it was generally what I would recommend to others on the squad.
Rainbow_song

Return to Exercise