Athlete and roids . Late period?

Athlete and roids . Late period?

Postby Nova1+ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi ladies i am currently a bodybuilding athlete in the Wellness defision.The begining of the year i started to train much more intense and lifting heavier weights, started to eat much healthier aswell , i have been on a very low carb diet this past 2 months and have been on different steroids and thermogenic cycles consisting of anapolin , winstrol , anavar , clenbuteral , fem stack and cardarine sarms also Zaditen for opening my reseptors , for the past months my fat persentage has dropped a lot but my period is late for exactly a month now , could it be because of anabolics?
Nova1+

Re: Athlete and roids . Late period?

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Yes.

And on a personal note, I would urge you to stop destroying your body immediately! Never, ever, ever take hormones without independent medical counsel. And I know bodybuilding isn't subject to WADA drug testing, but as a former competitive athlete (swimming), I need you to understand that what you're doing, even in small dosages, is highly dangerous! Please, stop. There are enough natural body building competitions out there where you could compete in without pumping yourself full of drugs.
And on a purely ideological note... how can you call yourself an 'athlete' if you get your results through doping?

Edit: you know what? I'm sorry. I shouldn't judge. It's just a very sensitive subject. I was a swimmer on an international competitive level in the late 90s and early 00s, and it was right around the time training switched from pure endurance to more strength-orientated and I knew A LOT of people who took stuff they weren't supposed to. I'm also German and was born in the 80s. So when the wall fell there was still this gigantic cloud of East German doping hanging above us.
I know it's not the same in bodybuilding, I know everyone does it and all that. But seriously, you're not doing your body any favors. I know it's highly unlikely I'm going to change your mind, but please consider another path. At least talk to a proper sports doctor who's unaffiliated with your bodybuilding division or the gym you train at.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Rainbow_song » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:22 am

Any hormone that you add to your body has the potential to change your cycle. There are many other health implications for hormonal use as well, as you are interrupting the body's normal processes.
Rainbow_song

Postby Derbie94 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:43 am

Refrain from taking anabolic steroids for a prolonged period of time. Continuous use of steroids can lead to health complications which affect your liver. The scientific version is complicated to explain and lengthy so to cut it short; your body forgets how to make its own steroids naturally they play a big part in healing and other functions. Please practice the use with caution or better not at all. X
Derbie94

Return to Exercise