Beginner ❤︎

Re: Beginner ❤︎

Postby Bolt1234 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:45 pm

If you have acne make sure to get a good primer that won’t make it worse and don’t cake too much on. I like the maybelline fit me foundation it’s really cheap and good quality but as for me I use the Sephora name brand or anything like that bcuz I’ve been doing makeup for about 5 yrs now so I wouldn’t call myself a beginner but the fit me it what I was using as a beginner but also if you want to wear makeup you can don’t let anyone say that it’s bad idea or anything like that if you want to do simple makeup instead of dramatic that’s fine it’s your face your body🤷🏻‍♀️
Bolt1234

Postby Jennyprezgay » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:40 am

If you don’t feel like wearing makeup you shouldn’t!! Don’t let your friends influence you to change how you look you are beautiful the way you are and if people don’t see that then they aren’t really your friends.
Jennyprezgay

Postby NatYou94 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 am

Hey, don't worry about not wearing makeup, not everyone does, I bet you're beautiful just the way you are, and having bits of acne and oily skin on and around your nose is just part of being a teenager. It shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks about you, at the end of the day, the only opinion that matters is yours and how you feel in your own skin
NatYou94

Postby LauraRose » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 am

Girly listen, you don’t have to wear any makeup if you don’t want to. BUT if you would like to I would start with a BB or CC cream. It’s like a tinted moisturizer. And drug store makeup is as good as any makeup so don’t fall into that BS on YouTube, tik tok, IG etc… stay neutral with the shadows. And use eyeshadow for liner! Works beautifully. If you want to be brave and go for a liquid liner- I really like physicians formula brush tip liquid liner. It comes in a silver “pen”. Easy to use, easy to clean. Extremely forgiving. Mascara, orange tube works so good for me. Also telescopic mascara. All walmart finds. I could go on forever. I also I agree that you should experiment for yourself. Only you know what works for you! Good luck, hun! ❤️‍🔥
LauraRose

Postby Juant0n » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 pm

If you want a more natural look, go for a skin tint. You’ll still be able to see the natural texture of your skin but it’ll even out your skin tone. If you’re skin is a little oily you could use a light weight matte primer. When paired with the skin tint, which can make the skin dewy, the matte primer will balance it out and give it a natural glow. Make sure to also find a matte primer that grips the product, so you don’t have buy a powder to set your foundation( it might get cakey and take away from the natural look that you want). If you have some dark marks that you want to cover, use a concealer that’s close to your natural skin color. Place a small amount on the mark you want to cover, let it dry down for about 5 minutes and then blend it out with a small dense brush ( a sponge would lift up the product). Let me know if you want brow products too😁
Juant0n

Previous

Return to Make up