I keep growing out of my clothes in just a few weeks! What d

I keep growing out of my clothes in just a few weeks! What d

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm

I know I’m supposed to stay in the teen section until I’m 18 but this was the fashion section and I need help with clothes, and my phone for some reason won’t let me on any section of the teen section other than “relationship with parents”. Anyways, so I’m a tomboy and NEVER wear dresses and my parents won’t allow me to wear shorts. I shop in the adults section for my clothes my parents spend like $300 just for some simple outfits, and then I grow out of them in an instant. What should I do?
RainbowDashie108

Re: I keep growing out of my clothes in just a few weeks! Wh

Postby CharlotteNanami » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:22 pm

I think you should try to buy clothes some sizes bigger than what's your actual size or buy two sets of clothes that are one size and two sizes bigger than your actual one.
The clothes that don't fit you anymore check if they are in a good condition and resell them so your parents don't have too much trouble with the money.
You could sell it all and with the money you get buy bigger clothes, I believe that's a good plan.
The clothing in bad condition or that don't sell you could try to re-use them by sewing them into something else
CharlotteNanami

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:33 am

CharlotteNanami wrote:I think you should try to buy clothes some sizes bigger than what's your actual size or buy two sets of clothes that are one size and two sizes bigger than your actual one.
The clothes that don't fit you anymore check if they are in a good condition and resell them so your parents don't have too much trouble with the money.
You could sell it all and with the money you get buy bigger clothes, I believe that's a good plan.
The clothing in bad condition or that don't sell you could try to re-use them by sewing them into something else

K thanks I think that’ll work have a wonderful day/night whatever time it is where you are 😁
RainbowDashie108

Postby Brianna West » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:45 am

If your only an early teen and if you have your period then you might have a grouth spirt.
Brianna West

Return to Fashion