outfit ideas for Quarantining

outfit ideas for Quarantining

Postby Aussie_Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:28 am

Since I am quarantining idk what to wear, and my dad says I can't stay in my pajamas all day so idk what to do!! Please if u have any ideas, tell me ??
Aussie_Girl

Re: outfit ideas for Quarantining

Postby Person2006 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Hi, Aussi_Girl, I have also been lolling around in my pyjamas during self-isolation, but my mum keeps telling me to get dressed. I have the ideas of sporty clothes for any fitness plans, comfy jeans/leggings and simple tops, and if the weather is warm, comfortable shorts and vest-tops/cropped tops/simple tops. Also try a t-shirt/jumper dress with tights. Make sure the colours of your clothes co-ordinate.
Person2006

Postby Aussie_Girl » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:40 am

Person2006 wrote:Hi, Aussi_Girl, I have also been lolling around in my pyjamas during self-isolation, but my mum keeps telling me to get dressed. I have the ideas of sporty clothes for any fitness plans, comfy jeans/leggings and simple tops, and if the weather is warm, comfortable shorts and vest-tops/cropped tops/simple tops. Also try a t-shirt/jumper dress with tights. Make sure the colours of your clothes co-ordinate.

Tysm
Aussie_Girl

Postby Person2006 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Aussie_Girl wrote:
Person2006 wrote:Hi, Aussi_Girl, I have also been lolling around in my pyjamas during self-isolation, but my mum keeps telling me to get dressed. I have the ideas of sporty clothes for any fitness plans, comfy jeans/leggings and simple tops, and if the weather is warm, comfortable shorts and vest-tops/cropped tops/simple tops. Also try a t-shirt/jumper dress with tights. Make sure the colours of your clothes co-ordinate.

Tysm

You're welcome.
Person2006

Return to Fashion