Tomboy

Tomboy

Postby Oliwiaaa1308 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi
My parents always wanted a girly daughter but I'm a tomboy so it makes shopping with my parents really hard. Every time were at a store I don't even look at the women section bc I hate it and my parents are getting kinda mad about it(my daily look:hoodie sweatpants sometimes jeans vans and a beanie or a hat) every time we're shopping there's a discussion about what I'm buying.like can't they accept that I don't like short shorts crop tops and dresses let me just look like a boy
How do I tell my parents I'm a tomboy and I'm not gonna wear all that girly stuff
Oliwiaaa1308

Re: Tomboy

Postby Wolves2018 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Oliwiaaa1308 wrote:Hi
My parents always wanted a girly daughter but I'm a tomboy so it makes shopping with my parents really hard. Every time were at a store I don't even look at the women section bc I hate it and my parents are getting kinda mad about it(my daily look:hoodie sweatpants sometimes jeans vans and a beanie or a hat) every time we're shopping there's a discussion about what I'm buying.like can't they accept that I don't like short shorts crop tops and dresses let me just look like a boy
How do I tell my parents I'm a tomboy and I'm not gonna wear all that girly stuff
you are under the age limit to be on the adult section. Please stay in the teen section until you are 18. Thank you!
Wolves2018

Re: Tomboy

Postby YA BASIC925 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:45 am

It doesn't mater if your parents get mad at you. There your clothes. So you dress how you want to.
YA BASIC925

Return to Fashion