Uncomfortable...

Uncomfortable...

Postby rosieposi » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Hey... so I’m uncomfortable wearing shorts, and I’ll only wear pants. My mom keeps yelling at me to put on some shorts, but I don’t want to because I’m uncomfortable and insecure about my legs. Can someone help me out here?
rosieposi

Re: Uncomfortable...

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Well for one I'm sure theirs nothing to be insecure about. I'm sure your beautiful! However I've been threw this phase quit a bit. I've always been back and forth between periods of times where I only wear shorts, and periods of time when I'll only wear pants. Have you tried talking to your mom about this? Maybe telling her your to insecure to wear shorts right now?
Danielbabes1201

Postby rosieposi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Thank you for responding. I’ll try talking with her and see how that goes!
rosieposi

Postby Justgivingadvice » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:13 pm

I agree ^ I myself don’t wear shorts because I hate my leg shape, but I’ll wear pants, jeans and long dresses ??‍♀️ I told my mum about my insecurity and she’s never told me to wear shorts again
Justgivingadvice

Postby Yukino114 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:27 am

rosieposi wrote:Hey... so I’m uncomfortable wearing shorts, and I’ll only wear pants. My mom keeps yelling at me to put on some shorts, but I don’t want to because I’m uncomfortable and insecure about my legs. Can someone help me out here?

Wth i dont understand mums, some yell at you to stop showing too much skin and YOUR mum is yelling at you to wear shorts??? I am confusion.

But honestly, im a pant girl aswell, soooo....
Yukino114

Postby rosieposi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Yeah... my mom wants me to wear shorts for a sport I play(tennis) but like, I’m the only girl there sooo I feel weird bout it.
rosieposi

Postby vsf0614 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:40 am

i have stretch marks all over my thighs (i’m a cheerleader so i’m not fat but i have big thighs) so i really don’t like going anywhere with shorts on unless it’s a quick run to the store where nobody cares that i look like trash lol. right now i’m chilling in my house with shorts on because i feel comfortable in my own home... compromise with your mom and tell her that when you feel comfortable and it’s a lazy day then you may consider wearing shorts but for now going places aren’t in your comfort level and eventually when you wear the shorts and feel more comfortable then you can start wearing capris and eventually have the confidence for shorts!
vsf0614

Postby RubyVoyager » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:39 pm

I am completely the same. I hardly ever wear shorts and I hate wearing them because I feel so insecure. My parents found out I was cutting my legs (I’ve stopped) so they think I’m wearing long pants because I want to hide new cuts. It’s so frustrating. I want to tell them how insecure I feel wearing shorts, and I kind of have, but they just said ‘oh Ruby you have beautiful legs. You don’t have anything to worry about. Now put on some shorts or you won’t get to read for 3 weeks.’
Last edited by RubyVoyager on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
RubyVoyager

Postby KawaiiSerena » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Don't worry about it I was uncomfortable about my leg showing as I was born with birth marks on my leg but now I'm somehow okay with it now(only when wearing thights or pantyhose)so don't worry about it that much
KawaiiSerena

Postby Shazam » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:23 pm

I’m the same way. I hate wearing shorts! Because I’m allergic to grass and when I’m sitting in the grass, not on a blanket and I’m wearing shorts, my legs will get itchy and I’ll scratch them and then my legs will feel like they are sweaty to the touch and get red dots all over them. It’s not severe or anything. But that is not the main reason why I don’t wear shorts until it’s like the end of June. I don’t wear them because to me they are not comfy to wear. I know! I’m very weird about shorts.
Shazam

Next

Return to Fashion