Is there a way to stop your hair from being so greasy

Is there a way to stop your hair from being so greasy

Postby Natalie1233 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:23 am

So ever since I was little I had really bad greasy hair but then I died it blonde and it helped but know the only thing that gets like that is my roots. I use neutrogena stuff is there an other shampoo I can use to stop my hair from being so greasy like right after getting out thank u 😁
Natalie1233

Re: Is there a way to stop your hair from being so greasy

Postby Natalie1234 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:19 am

Umm idk
Natalie1234

Postby emma12 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:11 am

Shower it every other day and when you put shampoo, make sure that you're washing your scalp and not your hair. What I mean by that? Massage the top of your head with shampoo really well. Make sure you get the shampoo at the back of your head, behind your ears and all over the top to the very front - where the baby hairs are. Don't massage the ends of your hair because the shampoo will dry out your hair strands.
After that, make sure that you're getting all the shampoo out of your hair especially your scalp so that you don't get dandruff. Then only apply conditioner to the ends of your hair - never to the top of your head!

Throughout the day, don't brush your hair a lot and don't tie it in tight hairstyles as this stimulates oil production in your scalp. Be gentle with your hair and don't play with it or stroke it all the time otherwise it'll leave it quite greasy.

Invest in a good dry shampoo, it really helps! Keep it in your bag at all times, it should help keep your hair looking clean and fresh instead of greasy.

I hope I helped! 🥰
Last edited by emma12 on Mon May 24, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emma12

Postby emma12 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am

As for shampoo recommendations:

L'Oreale is really good.
emma12

Return to Beauty & Style