Hair Removal and Sensitivity

Hair Removal and Sensitivity

Postby Lou5431 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:24 pm

So, throughout my life I've had horribly sensitive skin and problems with hair removal (my legs) because of it. I've tried everything: shaving, waving, hair removal cream, etc. I take every precaution and moisturize before, during, and after. I also use special gels during and lather up frequently. I also have take to going the the grain when shaving because it breaks me out less. However, no matter what I do my legs hive and are painful afterwards. I don't have this issue with anywhere else on my body with the same products so it's not the products. It's just my legs. Because of this I sometimes go months without shaving because of the pain. It destroys my self esteem because I feel disgusting because of it. It also destroys my image of myself so it ruins my love life with my partner because I can't stand letting him see my legs even though he's understanding and reassures me he doesn't care. I'm just at a loss and need advice as to what to do. I've researched so many times before and have tried everything but I'm hoping maybe I've missed something. Any suggestions?
Lou5431

Re: Hair Removal and Sensitivity

Postby Jesscatlove » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:20 am

I am bad at shaving and always cut myself.. So I literally ALWAYS wear leggings. I have no advice I am extra sorry just wear leggings
Jesscatlove

Re: Hair Removal and Sensitivity

Postby Ephid D » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:44 am

try this one it might works for you! i shaved everything without any cream, gel or liquid.. shave them dry.. make sure you choose the one with moisture strip (yes, even you gonna shave them dry.. because I've tried shaving using a blade without the moisture strip, it caused my skin turned so red).. i try this method and no reaction occured.. of course after 2-3 days the hair will start to grow back but heyy at least my skin is saved from any harm!😌 hopefully you will find the right method.. good luck sweetie!
Ephid D

Return to Beauty & Style