Underarms

Underarms

Postby Strawberry5991 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:21 pm

I have had reallly dark, almost black color underarms. I wax

Pleade recommend a good cream, remedy or dermatologist. I am in Chicago so I am looking for laser treatment as well.

I dont want any comments on embracing them, as i dont like them personally.

Kindly help and be kind. Thanks in advance
Strawberry5991

Re: Underarms

Postby cacahuate86 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Different parts of your body have different skin tones. That is normal.
If you're comfortable with waxing, keep doing that.
Any creams that are either for hair removal or to lighten your skin are not advisable as they are really heavy duty chemicals that are just super unhealthy.
Shave or wax, try laser hair removal if you want to get rid of the hair for a couple of years at least, but you're going to have to learn to love your darker skin under your arms unless you want to do stuff to jeopardize your health over it. 🤷‍♀️
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Cbbronze » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:08 am

@Strawberry5991
Try "Vanish pfb ULTRA from lovelyskin.com under your arms. Getting rid of dark underarms is a process. Continue to wax only! Wear loose clothes while you're working on your underarms. Don't wear tight dark shirts close to your underarms. Use the product above everyday and especially after you wax. Exfoliate every two weeks until your underarms look the way you want. Maintain it but using natural things like coconut oil as a deodorant on the days you're not too active and DOVE eventone when you need to wear deodorant. Hope this helps you... It definitely helped me. Also YouTube has some fun lightening options as well.
Cbbronze

Postby Cassandrefi » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:04 pm

If you wax I wouldnt recommend to exfoliate. But if you can shave I would recommend using a toner with AHA/BHA under your arms it would be also great because you would not need any deodorant after you can search what I told you in the internet too its secret from skincare lovers.
If you are about to wax though and you can't use the chemical exfoliation that I suggest you above my friends are using a potato they pill the skin and cut a piece and put it in their armpits for like 20 minutes. I haven't tried ever but I heard that is helping.
Cassandrefi

Postby Ephid D » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:00 am

find deodorant that containing PHA or lactobacillus ferment because underarm skin is quite sensitive and PHA can work so gentle to whiten that area.. alternatively, find PHA toner so that you can apply on any area that appear dark (elbow, knee, lower butt, inner part of thigh)
Ephid D

Postby Haleema2007 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Hey, since you've tried waxing your armpits, does it hurt a lot when you do it for the first time? I have quite dark armpits too, but i am scared because of the pain
Haleema2007

Return to Beauty & Style