I'm not pretty

I'm not pretty

Postby Huuhaata » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Hey,

I feel really bad about myself. I don't find myself atractive anymore. I think my face is very ugly but I'm okey with my body.

I just hate everything about my face and I get really anxious when I see myself. I haven't ever feel myself so ugly than now. And nothing has changed in me physically.

My bf always hypes me up and nobody have told me that I'm ugly. Idk what is wrong with me. I've been depressed earlier in my life but still haven't felt like this.

I just should be more confident. But everytime when someone tell me that I'm pretty I just think that they are saying it because they are trying to be kind but they don't truly mean it.

I'm 20 years old and I thought I had gotten over all of this. Last year I was confident and happy. But now I feel lost and sad. Maybe in time this will help. Life is ups and downs.

I just wanted to write somewhere bc it helps me feel better. If you feel the same way I would like to know. (Sorry about my bad english it's not my native language.)

But yeah I will get better it's okey to feel bad sometimes. :)
Huuhaata

Re: I'm not pretty

Postby Bimbi1234 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Hello Huuhaata,did you mean to say that your bf always compliment on your beauty? If so,that is all you need.You do not need to look pretty to impress the whole world except your boy friend.
Bimbi1234

Postby CharlotteNanami » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:24 pm

I guess we all have things we like and don't like about our appearance, but I have the feeling is not just about believing your face is not pretty but more like you are troubled by something more inside, even if you are not sure what it is, but if you look into yourself you will find the problem. The good thing's you have people that care for you and support you, so you can put your trust in them when you are in a dump.
I'm sure you are strong enough to overcome this, I wish you luck
CharlotteNanami

Postby Huuhaata » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Thank you for the good answers :)
Huuhaata

Postby Girl_in_town » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:32 am

Hi huuhaata, if what u want it's to be more confident about ur self try this, every time u look ur reflection say that u are pretty I know it sounds dumb but studies had shown that repeating something constantly for ur brain it's equal to the truth.
I know that u are pretty but u need to belive it, so like u belive that u are not pretty, try to tell it urself daily and u will belive it.
Girl_in_town

Postby AgSphinx » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 am

Also even if your Boyfirend didn’t say you’re pretty remember that you are beautiful inside and outside! Don’t worry just make sure to look at all the bright things first maybe?
AgSphinx

Return to Beauty & Style