Breast size

Breast size

Postby Blake_512 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:24 am

Hey guys this is something I’m very insecure about I know everybody has one boob that is bigger than the other that is completely normal , but mine is like a whole cup or more bigger it’s embarassing and I don’t know what to do about it I’m 20 and one is a perfect size and the other one has an areola the palm of my hand and hangs down so low urg I hate my breasts so much
Blake_512

Re: Breast size

Postby Cat Cat » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:54 am

Hi, I have the same condition. One breast is ok while the other has an enlarged areola and is super saggy. It honestly looks like the breasts of two different people.
It a condition known as tuberous breast deformity and may affect one or both breasts.
From my research the only way to correct it is by plastic surgery. I'm not in a position to do that so I'm just learning to accept that this is how my breasts will always be. I'm getting more confident everyday cause I don't want this condition to affect my quality of life.
I will advise you to research it to see what's viable option for you. Much love
Cat Cat

Postby Blake_512 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:45 am

Thank you very much! Maybe I’ll win the lottery lol but knowing I’m not alone and I know there is lots out there makes me feel better but still bothers me
Blake_512

Postby Cat Cat » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:30 am

I'm 27 and trust me it bothered and annoyed me for more than 10 years. When I was a teenager I thought it will just change as I grew up. Well it didn't and that really affected me. I can't wear some clothes, it also affected my dating.
I always said I would get it fixed( surgically) when I'm able to have enough money. But a few months back something just clicked in my mind and I decided to accept myself. Why should I beat myself up over one thing. It's a part of me and I know I'm good enough.
Yeah I know there are more people with this condition and it's good tho find someone on here dealing with this.
All the best girl.
Cat Cat

Postby Shugababy4eva » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:08 pm

You can also try breast massages.
Shugababy4eva

Postby Lil babloo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:09 am

Can anyone help me .....how to increase my breast size...I'm 21 and I still have smaller boobs .....can anyone please gimme some ideas to increase my breast size naturally ....
Lil babloo

Postby mariejeanne » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:05 am

the only way to increase your breast size naturally is to gain weight
mariejeanne

Postby Strawberry123 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Lil babloo wrote:Can anyone help me .....how to increase my breast size...I'm 21 and I still have smaller boobs .....can anyone please gimme some ideas to increase my breast size naturally ....

If it was possible to increase breast size naturally, plastic surgery wouldn't be such a big thing. There is literally nothing you can do.
Strawberry123

Postby Strawberry123 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:50 pm

mariejeanne wrote:the only way to increase your breast size naturally is to gain weight

Except this doesn't work because you can't control where fat is deposited.
Strawberry123

Postby mariejeanne » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 pm

Strawberry123 wrote:
mariejeanne wrote:the only way to increase your breast size naturally is to gain weight

Except this doesn't work because you can't control where fat is deposited.

I know but that's the only way. If you gain weight, you will gain weight everywhere (surely not in equal parts but still, everywhere), including your breast.
mariejeanne

Return to Beauty & Style