I hate being so tall ?

I hate being so tall ?

Postby Morg123 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 am

I’m 5’8 and I love going out but dread thinking about what shoes I’m gonna wear. Short girls can put on heels and look cute while I feel like I’m gonna look like the giant body guard out the crowd. and yes I get it I should embrace my height but I just hate it, and don’t think it looks good but I can’t change it
Morg123

Re: I hate being so tall ?

Postby Wolves2018 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:35 am

Can I say that I wish to be you with your heigh? I am 5ft 1inches tall or should I say short.
Wolves2018

Postby Machakita » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:17 am

Hey, I'm even taller than you, so far I had 3 boyfriends, all of them were taller than me :3 it's possible. You know, I also regretted not being able to wear high heels, but being high has many advantages as well.

I'm solo traveller, and I was visiting many dangerous places. If I were shorter I'd be more afraid that someone may accost me. After a few months of training Crav Maga I feel super safe. And being tall makes you visible. Just imagine that you are short and noone sees you in the crowd :D
Also many many clothes look good only on tall (model-body shape) girls. :D
Machakita

Postby gigi_ » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Girl, I'm really tall too. I get you, who says you can't wear heels? I suggest you wear low wedges, the ones that are not really high. You could try that and girl embrace your height you could be a future model ✨
gigi_

Postby nerile aka kate » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 am

I’m 5’7 and I always wanted to be 5’8 that would be ideal for me, saying that my fiancé is almost shorter than me, around the same height really but I think he might be a little shorter, I used to be a high heels kinda girl, and still wear them sometime but I know what you mean, I don’t do it as often anymore, definitely not as much as I would if he was taller when me, just feel a bit weird when I’m in high heels now ??
nerile aka kate

Postby SoAnyway » Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 pm

I really get you!!
I’m 5,9 and I’m only 13!!
It’s kinda frustrating cause you have these dumb a*s boys making fun of your height and stuff. Although you could always be a model?
SoAnyway

Postby cacahuate86 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:16 pm

6' here! I was a competitive swimmer in high school, so I have really broad shoulders, too. It intimidates some people, but I freaking love being tall! Always have. You just need to embrace it.
I've had boyfriends who were taller and ones who were shorter than me. But physical size doesn't matter one bit. Self-esteem can make someone's presence seem like they're 10' tall, even when they're shorter than you.
And then it doesn't matter whether you're wearing 4 inch heels or flats.
Walk with confidence, head held high, shoulders back. NEVER try to make yourself smaller than you are!
Confidence attracts confidence and someone confident doesn't care how tall you are, because it's the least important and interesting thing about you!
You're ever only going to be as beautiful as you feel. Being tall is the best! Your horizons are going to be so much larger if you stop thinking like a small person and start embracing being a tall person, both outside and inside. Physical height is one thing, but really being tall is a state of mind. And I promise you, you want to be tall!
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Lovelygirl528 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Why hate being tall
Lovelygirl528

Postby ILuvBri » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 am

Honey I’m 5’9 and wear heels to parties and stuff. It’s perfectly okay to wear whatever you want, Rock them heels girl! You got this! ♥️
ILuvBri

Postby SINISTERCHICK94 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:29 pm

I am way taller I’m 6ft and I have had all my past bf shorter then me it sucks being so tall
SINISTERCHICK94

Next

Return to Beauty & Style