I hate being so tall ?

Re: I hate being so tall ?

Postby Realitychck » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Wanna be like all those short legged girls? LOL
Realitychck

Postby Brianna West » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:53 pm

I'm really tall for my age I'm eight and yes i get my period i weigh 62.8 pounds i am 5'2.
Brianna West

Postby LoveMeow » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:56 am

I feel you, OP. I'm 5'7" and grew up in south east asia. Felt like a giant most of my life and envy those short girls who wear sky high heels. I love heels i think they make my feet look sexy but i cant help being insecure because of the stares and people looking at me from head to toe like im some kind of weirdo. Anyway, i moved halfway across the world to be with my husband. Btw he is shorter than me(5'3"). And i used to wear heels when im with him(i stopped wearing heels when i got pregnant) and he loves my style and compliments me a lot. What im trying to say is that you should surround yourself with people who loves you the way you are and would make you feel like a queen.
LoveMeow

Postby Bojana » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Hi! I'm 183cm (6ft) tall. I hated it until I turned 15 or 16 because people from school made fun of me all the time. And now, I wouldn't change it for anything 😊 So my message to all Tall Teen Girls, don't be ashamed of your beauty! You can always reach high shelf without the help of men 😂 At music festivals you won't be smelling some smelly armpits 🤣 And wear high heals, who cares if your partner is shorter than you, mine is shorter than me without the heels 😊
Bojana

Postby kaylatranquim » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:23 am

hey girl! i’m 5,8 too and i hated my height. it was always hard finding a partner and i felt too masculine. however, a couple years later i love my height it makes me feel powerful and looked up upon, i love wearing heels too and when i feel them i feel like i stand out (i love that) i love how intimidating i am around men and because of that i attract dominant men, my advice to u is to learn to view your height in a different way. YOUR HEIGHH MAKES YOU POWERFUL
kaylatranquim

Postby Bojana » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:03 pm

kaylatranquim wrote:hey girl! i’m 5,8 too and i hated my height. it was always hard finding a partner and i felt too masculine. however, a couple years later i love my height it makes me feel powerful and looked up upon, i love wearing heels too and when i feel them i feel like i stand out (i love that) i love how intimidating i am around men and because of that i attract dominant men, my advice to u is to learn to view your height in a different way. YOUR HEIGHH MAKES YOU POWERFUL

So true! 💪
Bojana

Postby QueenJayJay » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:43 pm

I’m 4’11 n get called small, short, shorty n midget. Plus struggles wit trying to reach stuff
QueenJayJay

Postby Miss_B » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:51 am

Embrace it! There’s no point in dwelling on something you can’t change. I’m 5’8 as well and I always loved being tall and standing out. Wear heels & treat the floors as your runway. My man is almost 7ft but even if he wasn’t I’d still wear heels & strut my stuff. I actually went thru a phase where I ONLY wore heels because I loved being tall and beautiful with all eyes on me. I hope you come to love your height and become more comfortable in your skin ❤️
Miss_B

Postby qtxox » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:58 am

Im short and its horrible,trust me
qtxox

Postby crazymind » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:38 pm

I am also 5.8 and i love my hieght i wore heels to when needed and I don’t look a gaint we have this special gift so we have to embrace it 💋 only issue i am facing is in finding a match who can match my hieght 😅
crazymind

PreviousNext

Return to Beauty & Style