Covering a hickey

Covering a hickey

Postby CharlotteNanami » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:30 am

I want to cut my hair short, I been wanting to for a while now, but I'm worried about the hickies my bf left on my neck, so I been thinking on things like wearing a choker or covering them with make up, or just plainly telling him to leave them on any other place but the neck, still I wanted to have some opinions and sugestions
CharlotteNanami

Re: Covering a hickey

Postby Lilaesthetic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:42 am

If you want to use makeup (I haven't done it on myself but it has worked for a friend of mine) get some color corrector. I'd suggest orange for any blue spots and green for the red areas. You blend that in and then use a decent concealer with pretty good coverage. You may want to set it in place with some setting powder and maybe even some setting spray to keep it locked in place.
I hope this helps ๐Ÿ’ž
Lilaesthetic

Postby CharlotteNanami » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:11 am

Lilaesthetic wrote:If you want to use makeup (I haven't done it on myself but it has worked for a friend of mine) get some color corrector. I'd suggest orange for any blue spots and green for the red areas. You blend that in and then use a decent concealer with pretty good coverage. You may want to set it in place with some setting powder and maybe even some setting spray to keep it locked in place.
I hope this helps ๐Ÿ’ž

Thanks so much, I'll give it a try
CharlotteNanami

Postby tabbydre » Sat May 08, 2021 7:05 am

Do what lilaaesthetic said with the color corrector, but also after you use the concealer, try putting powder over it?!
if this doesnโ€™t work, try maybe doing the whisk trend thatโ€™s all over the place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
tabbydre

Return to Beauty & Style