va**nal delivery

Labor & Delivery, for first time momes

va**nal delivery

Postby Autumnbenaeparker » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:41 am

Did you have to have stitches?
How long did it take for your vag to fully heal and feel better?
Does the vag go back to normal after extreme tearing?
I gave birth March 5th and he completely ripped me down there lots and lots of tearing and stitches I’m 4days postpartum and it still hurts to sit or to ride in a car and still bleeding but not bad
Autumnbenaeparker

Re: va**nal delivery

Postby WoodShep_Crew13 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:11 am

I Did Have To Have Stitches Down There. I Guess The Doctor Said It Was Only a Minor Tear. But It Still Hurt Pretty Bad. It Took Me 6 Weeks To Feel A Little Better But It Took Roughly 12 Weeks To Completely Heal. Even At 6 Weeks It Hurt To Have s*x Or Poop Sometimes. But It Hurt The Most For The First 2 Weeks After Stitches. It Hurt To Pee, Poop, Bathe, Shower, Wear Clothing, Everything! You Are Not Alone!
WoodShep_Crew13

Postby Kehia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:24 pm

I had a bad rip back in early January and I still don’t feel healed. My v*agina every now and again gets itchy (obviously I’m not shaving too short) but it gets sore (not like thrush sore either) ANYWAY! When I itch it gently it bleeds from where the tearing is, so god knows how long it takes to heal.
Kehia

Postby Moy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:09 am

Autumnbenaeparker wrote:Did you have to have stitches?
How long did it take for your vag to fully heal and feel better?
Does the vag go back to normal after extreme tearing?
I gave birth March 5th and he completely ripped me down there lots and lots of tearing and stitches I’m 4days postpartum and it still hurts to sit or to ride in a car and still bleeding but not bad

Had my baby November 7 and my stitches came out before Christmas, don't think I was finished healing thou
I mean even now I still feel a little pain (due to the fact that my baby boy keeps kicking me in the stomach) here and there but I'm good
Moy

Postby Moy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:14 am

WoodShep_Crew13 wrote:I Did Have To Have Stitches Down There. I Guess The Doctor Said It Was Only a Minor Tear. But It Still Hurt Pretty Bad. It Took Me 6 Weeks To Feel A Little Better But It Took Roughly 12 Weeks To Completely Heal. Even At 6 Weeks It Hurt To Have s*x Or Poop Sometimes. But It Hurt The Most For The First 2 Weeks After Stitches. It Hurt To Pee, Poop, Bathe, Shower, Wear Clothing, Everything! You Are Not Alone!

I was afraid to have s*x even after the stitches came out
I eventually did thou and it hurt a lot so I waited until in February
Moy

Postby Moy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:18 am

To speed up the healing process of the stitches you could steam with some salt water
That helped me a lot. You could do it after you have taken a shower
Moy

Postby MixedCouple » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:37 am

I was recommended this: Hypercal Tincture it's calendula and hypericum and helps heal external wounds.
MixedCouple

Return to After Birth