Question to selenelion

Re: Question to selenelion

Postby Radio_Girl » Sat May 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Anything that happens personally in your life is personal...
Radio_Girl

Postby Cheycat » Sat May 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Fine I am just gonna stop posting anything. I feel like a lot of people just want to harm me mentally and I’m done. Maybe I will comeback later maybe not bye.
Cheycat

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Sat May 08, 2021 6:05 pm

Ok, see you.
Just keep in mind that we aren't trying to hurt you.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 pm

I don't hate you. Don't assume I do. I didn't say you or your family were horrible people. I said it wasn't funny (which its not) and to tell you mother to not say that. I don't know your relationship with your mother. You can't expect me too. Some people call out their parents and they actually listen.

Either way, it is bad to laugh at harassment but it does not make you a bad person. I don't know why you keep deflecting me and denying it though.

I don't have an answer to your question, but I won't sit there silently well you mention harassment and don't say a word about how wrong it is. It goes against who I am and feminism as a whole.

I don't want to harm you, if you've read anything I've wrote you'd know that. calling out harassment for what it is makes the world a safer place...for YOU and everyone. I don't see how thats harming you.
Selenelion

Previous

Return to Teen Social