Politics? Intellectual Discussion?

Re: Politics? Intellectual Discussion?

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Yukino114 wrote:Since this is for politics too, does anyone know what happened in Israel last night and what do you think about it?
I'm actually on the brink of not caring anymore about the mess over there.
So Palestinians and the Israeli police clashed over whatever... what else is new?
I know it was different this time. It wasn't in Gaza or the West Bank, people weren't throwing bombs, just rocks, the police escalated everything, not the military... but honestly, this is all just bullshit. On both sides.
At what point do we get to not care anymore about the shitshow that is the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Yukino114 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:03 pm

cacahuate86 wrote:
Yukino114 wrote:Since this is for politics too, does anyone know what happened in Israel last night and what do you think about it?
I'm actually on the brink of not caring anymore about the mess over there.
So Palestinians and the Israeli police clashed over whatever... what else is new?
I know it was different this time. It wasn't in Gaza or the West Bank, people weren't throwing bombs, just rocks, the police escalated everything, not the military... but honestly, this is all just bullshit. On both sides.
At what point do we get to not care anymore about the shitshow that is the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?

You do have a point, it's honestly so sad that they still haven't been able to come up with a solution yet, I mean it's been long enough.
Yukino114

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 8:14 pm

my mom said they need to just solve their sh*t and work together as a joint state. I don't really know whats happening there to well, but I do know they need to cooperate.
Selenelion

Postby Yukino114 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Exactly, it really angers me honestly, the injustice going on there
Yukino114

Postby Yukino114 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:01 pm

Anything to discuss here? 😂
Yukino114

Postby Forever for Him 4 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi 👋 so what's new with everyone on the Intellectual World? Also is any one else interested in or are currently writing books. I am working on some and thought it makes ght be a cool discussion.
Forever for Him 4

Postby juni_bug » Tue May 11, 2021 10:56 pm

I want to get back into writing books but haven’t had the right motivation. I used to write all of the time.
juni_bug

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed May 12, 2021 12:23 am

Forever for Him 4 wrote:Hi 👋 so what's new with everyone on the Intellectual World? Also is any one else interested in or are currently writing books. I am working on some and thought it makes ght be a cool discussion.

This is the former "Jesus 2003," correct? Anyways, I've loved reading your discussion on "Are they any Christians" You always back up your opinion and have a great way with words! (I'm also Christian by the way.)

My life is a bit too hectic at the moment to be doing any major writing, but I'd love to hear the topics you're interested in and what you've been working on!
Radio_Girl

Postby Forever for Him 4 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:03 am

juni_bug wrote:I want to get back into writing books but haven’t had the right motivation. I used to write all of the time.

I love how relaxing it is right!? Especially with Covid and all but totally get the dry Imagination spells 😤 agitating sometimes😂
Forever for Him 4

Postby Forever for Him 4 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:27 am

Radio_Girl wrote:
Forever for Him 4 wrote:Hi 👋 so what's new with everyone on the Intellectual World? Also is any one else interested in or are currently writing books. I am working on some and thought it makes ght be a cool discussion.

This is the former "Jesus 2003," correct? Anyways, I've loved reading your discussion on "Are they any Christians" You always back up your opinion and have a great way with words! (I'm also Christian by the way.)

My life is a bit too hectic at the moment to be doing any major writing, but I'd love to hear the topics you're interested in and what you've been working on!

Yes ma'am I was, I was also Forever for Him 2003. Thank you so much I always thought that my answers were stupid and childish compared to how intelligent everyone else was. They are amazing and at what they do. I'm glad to know I have a sister in Christ!😂

So I'm kinda working on 3 books!😝 So the first is called In His Footsteps. It's about a young girl who's father died in the military. She's becomes angry at God and starts bullying kids at her school. Later I the book she gets saved and is called to be a Missionary In North Korea. The second part of the book shows her as an adult in North Korea as a Missionary and the struggles she goes through as she's arrested and sent to the "non-existent death prisons" for sharing the Gospel. My second book idea is more like a 4-5 book series called Underground Soldiers. It's about a group of kids in a closed country trying to smuggle Bibles to hiding Believers. And the trials they face. My third book is about a Christian teenage boy who like electronics. He starts sneaking around and going to a VR(virtual reality) fun center to live in a techno world that he can rule in. He has to decide if his priorities lie in serving Jesus Christ or satisfying his VR addiction. What about you? I'd love to hear your fav topics and book projects. ☺️
Forever for Him 4

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Social