Songwriters unite!!

Songwriters unite!!

Postby Rachel_2020 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Heyo, I like writing songs and I’m guessing others do to so I made this topic where ppl can post their songs and get constructive criticism and complements to boost their confidence in their work! This is a song I wrote for my best friend who I developed a crush on (ps it’s the first song I’ve ever written and it was a while ago and idk how to split it into parts so I just smushed it together):

Liking You by Rachel

We do everything together
You know all my secrets
I know all your fears
And what can I do?
I might like you…
Please don’t shut me out
Till you hear what I’m all about
I may not the only fish in the sea
But I know, that your the one for me
So what can I do?
I might like you...
We’re already close as it is
But I hope it could be more to call you mine
I’m not the best at talking ‘bout feelings
So I’m singing all the words I’m scared to say
What can I do?
I kinda like you…
Every night your in my head
There’s not a day I don’t think of it
I know your heart isn’t with me
But What can I do?
I like you...
I’m sorry if I am doing this wrong
But I am trying my best in this song
To tell you:
What can I do?
I like you…
If I reach for your hands,
will your eyes get wide?
Everyday we get closer
But if I lean in,
Will you say goodbye?
I hope this doesn’t ruin what we have
But what can I do?
I really like you…
Last edited by Rachel_2020 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:23 am

Rachel_2020 wrote:Heyo, I like writing songs and I’m guessing others do to so I made this topic where ppl can post their songs and get constructive criticism and complements to boost their confidence in their work! This is a song I wrote for my best friend who I developed a crush on (ps it’s the first song I’ve ever written and it was a while ago and idk how to split it into parts so I just smushed it together):

Liking You by Shaka (that’s my real name)

We do everything together
You know all my secrets
I know all your fears
And what can I do?
I might like you…
Please don’t shut me out
Till you hear what I’m all about
I may not the only fish in the sea
But I know, that your the one for me
So what can I do?
I might like you...
We’re already close as it is
But I hope it could be more to call you mine
I’m not the best at talking ‘bout feelings
So I’m singing all the words I’m scared to say
What can I do?
I kinda like you…
Every night your in my head
There’s not a day I don’t think of it
I know your heart isn’t with me
But What can I do?
I like you...
I’m sorry if I am doing this wrong
But I am trying my best in this song
To tell you:
What can I do?
I like you…
If I reach for your hands,
will your eyes get wide?
Everyday we get closer
But if I lean in,
Will you say goodbye?
I hope this doesn’t ruin what we have
But what can I do?
I really like you…


Even though I’m not a songwriter, I would love to join and maybe crate dances to them??? 😁

~ Blynn basket! ~
Last edited by XxDancerChloexX on Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
XxDancerChloexX
 
Posts: 5432
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:15 am
Location: Somewhere Light

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Rachel_2020 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 am

XxDancerChloexX wrote:
Rachel_2020 wrote:Heyo, I like writing songs and I’m guessing others do to so I made this topic where ppl can post their songs and get constructive criticism and complements to boost their confidence in their work! This is a song I wrote for my best friend who I developed a crush on (ps it’s the first song I’ve ever written and it was a while ago and idk how to split it into parts so I just smushed it together):

Liking You by Rachel

We do everything together
You know all my secrets
I know all your fears
And what can I do?
I might like you…
Please don’t shut me out
Till you hear what I’m all about
I may not the only fish in the sea
But I know, that your the one for me
So what can I do?
I might like you...
We’re already close as it is
But I hope it could be more to call you mine
I’m not the best at talking ‘bout feelings
So I’m singing all the words I’m scared to say
What can I do?
I kinda like you…
Every night your in my head
There’s not a day I don’t think of it
I know your heart isn’t with me
But What can I do?
I like you...
I’m sorry if I am doing this wrong
But I am trying my best in this song
To tell you:
What can I do?
I like you…
If I reach for your hands,
will your eyes get wide?
Everyday we get closer
But if I lean in,
Will you say goodbye?
I hope this doesn’t ruin what we have
But what can I do?
I really like you…


Even though I’m not a songwriter, I would love to join and maybe crate dances to them??? 😁


Sure! Everyone has a talent and anyone can take part!
Last edited by Rachel_2020 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:47 am

Now would you let me go?
I’ll tell everything I know!
Because I’m losing hope
And now you know

If I ever move on
If I ever hold on to you!
I’ll believe in you(in you)
I will see you!!!(see you,see you)

It’s not Over (no,no,no)
It’s not Over!
It’s not over......
😢

You have said things I didn’t like
You have hurt me in many ways
You have looked at me without a clue
You have let me down(down,down,down)

You can’t turn back
The damage has been done
I will not forgive you
Your done

Its now over
It’s now OVER
I’ve been nice
I’ve let you slide
You have ruined my lifeeeeee!!!

This is the end of me and you
You have no clue how much this means to me
I loved you
I kissed you(goodbye)

You can’t go back
You can’t turn back
The damage has been done
And you have to be gone

Because we are over
We are over (we are finally over)


Out of my way
It’s my big day(my big day)
We are finally over
And I get to spend my summer
Finding a new bae (finding a new bae)

Have a great life
We had a few fights
We have been though some really tough times
And before thing we’re right

BUT IM FINALLY FREEE!!!
I CAN FINALLY BE MEEEEE!!!!
I CAN LIVE MY LIFEEEEE!!!
I CAN BE ME!

By:Kinzeepooh
Song Name:I’ll be free 🙂
Hey
User avatar
Kinzeepooh
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Location: OUT OF THIS WORLD

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Rachel_2020 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:07 am

Great song!!
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:10 am

Rachel_2020 wrote:Great song!!

Thank you,you tooo
Hey
User avatar
Kinzeepooh
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Location: OUT OF THIS WORLD

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Rachel_2020 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:15 am

Kinzeepooh wrote:
Rachel_2020 wrote:Great song!!

Thank you,you tooo


Thx! I wasn’t sure if mine was good cuz it was my first. I’m not gonna post my others cuz I have trust issues cuz someone copied me and no one believed me and still no one does not even my best friend...
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Rachel_2020 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 am

Not a song but a poem I wrote when I was ✨suicidal✨

I cut deep into my wrists
You may never understand
But for me it’s bliss
The pain is what I deserve
What I need
I want to bleed
I grab my blade
Sharp and cold
Deadly as the night
I bring it closer to me
I’m stuck in this cell
My devil both shoulders
Telling me to keep going
Just a little bit further
As I looked up to the sky
With red tears rushing down
I looked at the knife
Should I take my life?
If only I wasn’t scared
of dying so fast
This night will end quickly
With a strong blast
Instead of a knife
I’ll take a gun
Take it to my head
Where these thoughts first appeared
Should it end with a boom
Or silent as the night
Should I take my life?
Or should I hold on tight?
Hold on to this wretched world?
Stay with those who say they love me?
Or should I leave to a new life?
Will it be for better or worse?
Am I ready to die?
Is it time to say goodbye?
Help me someone
Or my red wrists won’t be the only red you see…

...

Goodbye....
...

*boom* 💥 🩸 💀
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:11 am

Rachel_2020 wrote:Not a song but a poem I wrote when I was ✨suicidal✨

I cut deep into my wrists
You may never understand
But for me it’s bliss
The pain is what I deserve
What I need
I want to bleed
I grab my blade
Sharp and cold
Deadly as the night
I bring it closer to me
I’m stuck in this cell
My devil both shoulders
Telling me to keep going
Just a little bit further
As I looked up to the sky
With red tears rushing down
I looked at the knife
Should I take my life?
If only I wasn’t scared
of dying so fast
This night will end quickly
With a strong blast
Instead of a knife
I’ll take a gun
Take it to my head
Where these thoughts first appeared
Should it end with a boom
Or silent as the night
Should I take my life?
Or should I hold on tight?
Hold on to this wretched world?
Stay with those who say they love me?
Or should I leave to a new life?
Will it be for better or worse?
Am I ready to die?
Is it time to say goodbye?
Help me someone
Or my red wrists won’t be the only red you see…

...

Goodbye....
...

*boom* 💥 🩸 💀


Excuse my language, but holy f**k that's good 😲
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: Songwriters unite!!

Postby Lottie04 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:58 am

I have started my ep.
This one is called Freedom for a day...
Summer love hanging in the air,
My skin glowing brown.
Everyone looks and thinks what a summer girl.
Then I am locked in my room,
No more sun, no more sky.
No more sun, no more sky, just my thoughts.
Just a little more,
I'm nearly out the window.
It's a little bit of air but I just don't care
ANYMOREEEEEEEE!
It's a little bit of freedom for a day x3
Dancing through air,
Singing my hits.
It's a little bit of freedom for a day x3
Come onnnnn!

Yeah, it needs some adjustment...
Lottie04
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:39 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to Teen Social

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kookie97 and 2 guests