46%
Islam
53%
Judaism
1%

Total votes : 446

Re: Religions..Confused

Postby MommyOf3Girls » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:00 pm

cacahuate86 wrote:@flopsy: can we please close this topic? All these rape-apologists should leave and preach their nonsense somewhere else.

I agree,this is seriously getting out of hand. Can't understand why they still try to talk this man up as the best prophet when yet he done such a horrible thing. Doesn’t matter what year it is, it's still extremely WRONG, PERVERTIC AND DISGUSTING!! Please close this topic, it breaks my heart every time to see someone talk about it as though it's considered normal ??
MommyOf3Girls

Postby cacahuate86 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:57 pm

there is nothing historically/biologically accurate about the claim that 9 year old children were sexually mature during that time. Anyone who says otherwise is either a complete ignoramus or a liar.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Amafelix » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Christianity is indeed the way to follow, Jesus Christ came in a human form but definitely not a human but a spirit and He is everywhere, even where you are right, embrace Him for the sake of you soul, you won't have any regrets knowing him.
Amafelix

Postby Mimiii21 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

The Prophet (pbuh) married a 9 year old because once a girl is of age and has her first menstral she is a woman and can marry. Islam is perfect we are not so not blame the perfect religion for the human mistakes. Just because people do what is wrong does not mean it becomes right. The Christianity religion is questionable because in so many ways they should be doing the same as Muslims women should be covering in both religions. Hijab is necessary because it shows modesty and respect for yourself, the man you marry should love you for your good soul and Islamic knowledge not the way you look
Mimiii21

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:08 pm

:roll:
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Mariam Ferwanah » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Islam match u r needs the last religion go trough you tube and learn more Islam u will love it
Mariam Ferwanah

Postby Memesandvines » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Hey, I hope you're having a great day. The first thing I wanna say is that I'm SO happy that you're even considering being in a religion. Being closer to God is such an amazing thing to be able to do. Regarding what you had said before, I think you REALLY, really need to check you're research. I'm not trying to be rude, but you had mentioned early that in Islam we make god seem like he is scary and you can't get close to him. Well that's 100% wrong. In fact, the Quran almost ALWAYS mentions how Merciful and Gracious God is. Did you know that in Islam, just thinking of a good deed gives you a reward? You don't even have to act on it! And thinking of a bad deed, as long as you don't act on it, doesn't get you a sin! And don't even get me started on our Prophet! He was the most kind most selfless person to ever walk foot on this Earth! You were confused about the people he married. When he married women, it was to make PEACE, nothing more. He would marry widows for example, because at the time, widows were not respected. And he wanted to show them respect. He never EVER married anyone out of his own desires, EVER. I'm no expert, but in my opinion, EVERYTHING about Islam makes sense. I'm not backlashing any other religion, but just think about it, and do your research. I hope you find guidance from God. Peace be Upon you
Memesandvines

Previous

Return to Teen Social