How

How

Postby Cheycat » Sat May 08, 2021 2:16 am

Ok so I have a very dirty mind and I don’t know how to stop my self from laughing when my mom says something dirty. For example I was with my mom and her friend and we drove by a guy with his shirt off and my mom yelled out the window,”GIVE ME THAT D” I started laughing but luckily she wasn’t paying attention.
Cheycat

Re: How

Postby Catladylilly » Sat May 08, 2021 2:18 am

Hahahahaha yeah it's hard- I'm the same way! I usually try to walk away and laugh, or look at your phone and laugh, trying to play it off like a funny post or smtn like that! Good luck! Hopefully it will get easier
Catladylilly

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 2:32 am

So your mom harasses men? That's not funny... please point out how horrible that is to your mother.
Selenelion

Postby Cheycat » Sat May 08, 2021 5:12 am

She was not harassing him. My mom and her friend made his smile and laugh with that so not harassing. He even yelled thanks so no not harassing.
Cheycat

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 5:59 am

Its still harrassment....just because someone is polite or has a good reaction about it doesn't make it not harassment.he didn't ask for it, its harassment.
Selenelion

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 6:03 am

street harassment
noun
unwelcome comments or contact of a sexual nature directed at a person by a stranger in a public place.

It was unwelcome. He didn't ask for it. Your mother and her friend harassed him. And that is NOT funny or acceptable.
Selenelion

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sat May 08, 2021 2:33 pm

Cheycat wrote:Ok so I have a very dirty mind and I don’t know how to stop my self from laughing when my mom says something dirty. For example I was with my mom and her friend and we drove by a guy with his shirt off and my mom yelled out the window,”GIVE ME THAT D” I started laughing but luckily she wasn’t paying attention.

I have a rlly dirty mind as well.. I’m losing ppl cuz of that..and my mom isn’t accepting this. Plz gimme advice on how to stop thinking of dirty thoughts:)
Last edited by DaKawaiiKitty on Sat May 08, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Nessa14 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:26 pm

DaKawaiiKitty wrote:
Cheycat wrote:Ok so I have a very dirty mind and I don’t know how to stop my self from laughing when my mom says something dirty. For example I was with my mom and her friend and we drove by a guy with his shirt off and my mom yelled out the window,”GIVE ME THAT D” I started laughing but luckily she wasn’t paying attention.

I have a rlly dirty mind as well.. I’m losing ppl cuz of that..and my min isn’t accepting this. Plz gimme a devise on how to stop thinking of dirty thoughts:)

i really really need to stop my dirty mind too😂
Nessa14

Location: "don't you let it kill you, even when it hurts like hell"

Postby Radio_Girl » Sat May 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Selenelion wrote:So your mom harasses men? That's not funny... please point out how horrible that is to your mother.

I was thinking the same thing... What if the genders were flipped and some guy yelled, "Give me some of that vagina," to you if you were just taking a walk? :shock: How would you feel?
Radio_Girl

Postby Selenelion » Sat May 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Radio_Girl wrote:
Selenelion wrote:So your mom harasses men? That's not funny... please point out how horrible that is to your mother.

I was thinking the same thing... What if the genders were flipped and some guy yelled, "Give me some of that vagina," to you if you were just taking a walk? :shock: How would you feel?

Thank you, no one else seems alarmed by this which is...well, alarming.
Selenelion

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents