My past with my father

My past with my father

Postby Bruhboi311 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:59 am

So, I just wanna get something that has nothing to do with my topic clear. I'm bad with spelling so I apologize if something is spelled wrong. Anyways, my father was kinda abusive, he never hit me (well that I remember this was when I was in kindergarten) I just remember that he hurt me mentally. He played video games and ignored me + my mother. Also he cheated. He said he was going out my friends, me and my mother knew he was lying. He used to yell at me for the littlest things (knocking a drink over, getting a B on a test, stuff like that) my mother asked me if I wanted him gone. I said yes, so she "divorced" him. She has a disability and in my state she can't get legally married. So they didn't get officially married. My mother has tried since I was in kindergarten to find someone. Many, abusive relationships. The worse one was a guy named Thomas. She asked me if I remembered him. I said no, I lied though. I didn't want her to know I still remembered. Well he tried to kill mother. She couldn't talk and her neck was hurting. She is OK now. The other one is a little complicated. So this one I have not gotten over still. So, this dudes name was Jeremy. He had a kid (won't say her name) we were close. We did fight but we got over that quick one day Jeremy decided to divorced my mother (oh yeah cause he proposed on Christmas day but he was laying on a couch doing it like wut. Oh also I was 7 or 8 around this time, and they had a dog so when my mother said yes I screamed out ----- is my sister and Cinnamon is my dog!!!) When Jeremy divorced my mother he took my cat, spooky with him. Which was sad for both of us. One, I liked spooky, and two my uncle gave spooky to my mother had she had her since she was a kitten. 4 years later he wanted to get back together. My mother agreed cause you could say she was a....simp-
Anyways they got a house together. (We were living with my grandparents, and I am to this day still) This was where the abuse started. One thing, made my mother pay all the groceries, called her a slut and bi*ch, also made her do everything. I legit had no clue and I was happy, but then my mother got sick and had seizures every day. They are not like where you are on the floor, they just make it where she can't talk until they are done. We went to the hospital almost every day to see what was wrong with her. Turns out, it was stress and she was bleeding in her stomach. Oh, you might be thinking where is Jeremy? He was at work, he didn't care my mother was in the hospital. After my mother got better a little she told Jeremy, is it fine if I go to my parents house for a few weeks to get better. Wanna know what he said? He said no, stay or get out for good. So we ended up moving out. I was sad about this. I just got my stepsister back and I had to leave her again (I forgot to say I was in 4th grade at this time). So yeah, my life is kinda crazy. My father wants to see me but I hate him. Last time I saw him was in March, cause I had to for my birthday. So yeah-
Sorry if I sound over dramatic I just wanted to get this off my chest
Bruhboi311

Re: My past with my father

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

It’s fine to share ur emotions, don’t apologize for doing it. :]
And I actually just read this post and actually... I feel REALLY bad for u.. and alllll that was abusive ngl.. I’m so sorry for ur mother too. Are you better now? And is any of this still happening????
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Cheycat » Tue May 04, 2021 5:51 am

Hey if it makes you feel any better my biological father was abusive too. But not only mentally but physically. One of the worst things is 1 day before I was born her tried to kill me and my mom with a gun. Tried to put a bullit through her stomach. I have some scars from him mentaly and phisicaly but I’m ok now
Cheycat

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm

I- I’m sorry but wtf is wrong w he- y he do dat
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Cheycat » Tue May 04, 2021 5:18 pm

I don’t know. He was in I think the army but he faked a back injury and got a huge house with a lot of land. But he sold it and used the money on his other family. That is why you may have seen me talking about siblings I don’t even know. He is a psycho.
Cheycat

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Wed May 05, 2021 4:10 pm

He sure is
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Kitkatdve » Thu May 20, 2021 10:17 pm

I'm not one to say "oh, I know how you feel." Because I don't. Anyways sorry if that was harsh I feel REALLY bad, I don't know how it feels in that situation. I hope it gets better soon. I love you(not in a weird way tho-).
Kitkatdve

Postby brookie_cookie » Thu May 20, 2021 10:19 pm

my parents are also abusive.

what do you mean, (not in a weird way)?
brookie_cookie

Postby Kitkatdve » Thu May 20, 2021 11:05 pm

I mean, some people take it the wrong way. So I said it so I wouldn't make anyone uncomfortable.
Kitkatdve

Return to Relationship with Parents