asking them

asking them

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:58 pm

so i’ve really wanted to take dance lessons since i was like 8, and i’ve always been like really scared to ask. i did do this thing once when i was in third grade, someone from a big studio came to my school and gave one lesson a week for six weeks, and that’s when i fell in love. i just feel like it would be a joke to them... any tips?
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Re: asking them

Postby Machsky_yt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Try to sit down and tell me how you really feel about it my mom and i were not close and when I start having problems I had to go to her it not 100 percent but okay and now I'm going to go see a doctor
Machsky_yt

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:09 pm

just so you know, i told my parents i wanted to be professional dancer, and they told me it’s not a real profession (this was when i was like SIX) and that made me so sad, i didn’t want to dance at all. but then behold, i found out cheerleading was a thing, so i became a competitive cheerleader when i was 6-8 and made the middle school squad. all because i wanted to dance, i didn’t want to cheer and shake pom poms so some boy could go to college for free. i wanted to dance.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby Machsky_yt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:10 pm

If you think is a profession technically it is a profession ok and you shouldn't let somebody stop you from doing something you always wanted
Machsky_yt

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:21 pm

you’re right, Mach. but after all, i don’t have the money for lessons, even though i did find a dance studio ten minutes away from my school. i highly doubt they’d let me do it.
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Ange Démoniaque » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:24 pm

When you get a job you could afford lessons most likely. I have to wait until I get a job to afford my own acting classes. But I’m still going to do it. Because it’s my dream.

Also side note: Not trying to be rude, but weren’t you taking a break?
Ange Démoniaque

Postby Machsky_yt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Do you have Netflix if so watch Feel The Beat and you don't need to go to a dance studio to learn my friend can not hear anything but I learn to talk to her by watching YouTube videos on it try watching YouTube and see if it works.
Machsky_yt

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:28 pm

very true, i’ll just have to wait a year. thanks for the advice.

i was, but then i wanted to apologize, and introduce myself to the new users, and makes things right. i actually might be going back on break until Sparks comes back, it doesn’t feel right to be here. it’s an awful feeling.
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 pm

Machsky_yt wrote:Do you have Netflix if so watch Feel The Beat and you don't need to go to a dance studio to learn my friend can not hear anything but I learn to talk to her by watching YouTube videos on it try watching YouTube and see if it works.

that’s a really good idea, but i’d like to be a competitive dancer.
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Machsky_yt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:42 pm

your welcomed
Machsky_yt

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents