My rant. No need to respond

Re: My rant. No need to respond

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Nameless it's going to be okay suicide not always the answer it's not an answer to anything
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby ØNamelessØ » Wed May 05, 2021 9:01 pm

In my mind that makes sense. It’s stupid to want to die, that’s what I’ve always been told anyway. But still, I can’t help but want to leave.
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 05, 2021 9:02 pm

I was in the same boat last month it gets better I promise
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 05, 2021 9:04 pm

suicide is not an answer to any problem
Machsky_yt

Postby ØNamelessØ » Wed May 05, 2021 9:05 pm

Doesn’t feel like it will. Thanks for trying to help, but I’m fine. I just have my overdramatic moments like I did just now. I get overdramatic and start to think that I’m depressed just because of the smallest things. It’s kind of ridiculous haha. What sort of idiot overreacts like that anyway. I’m sure I’m the only one.
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 05, 2021 9:08 pm

ØNamelessØ wrote:Doesn’t feel like it will. Thanks for trying to help, but I’m fine. I just have my overdramatic moments like I did just now. I get overdramatic and start to think that I’m depressed just because of the smallest things. It’s kind of ridiculous haha. What sort of idiot overreacts like that anyway. I’m sure I’m the only one.

it will
your welcome
it's not over dramatic to talk about feelings
it's not ridiculous
I bet you are not the only one
Machsky_yt

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Thu May 06, 2021 12:07 pm

ØNamelessØ wrote:Doesn’t feel like it will. Thanks for trying to help, but I’m fine. I just have my overdramatic moments like I did just now. I get overdramatic and start to think that I’m depressed just because of the smallest things. It’s kind of ridiculous haha. What sort of idiot overreacts like that anyway. I’m sure I’m the only one.

Hey, dont do that, let's not call ourselves names. I do the same thing hun. We all have feelings, we can all over react. I understand i get pissed when all through the day, "are you ok", "are you ok" dont invalidate your feelings❤
Uzi_Bunny

Postby ØNamelessØ » Thu May 06, 2021 6:38 pm

Nahnah I’m not invalidating them. That’s what actually depressed people do. But you see, I’m not actually depressed. I just have my moments and then I’m back to normal, so I can’t be depressed
ØNamelessØ

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Thu May 06, 2021 7:36 pm

I feel like this could be a form of depression (if that's a thing, idk, im not a doctor/therapist) i feel like you should got to a professional about this?(I may be making something out of absolutely nothing though. Your choice if you do anything) i have a friend who this happened too , and he ended up having mild bipolar disorder 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ bit you won't really know until you get it tested (like i said, all your choice)
Uzi_Bunny

Postby ØNamelessØ » Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 pm

Damn, bipolar? Seems serious. They won’t believe me, I’m only 13 and my family is ‘perfect’, I’m good at school and I have friends so why would they believe me?
ØNamelessØ

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents