My rant. No need to respond

Re: My rant. No need to respond

Postby Molasses Cookie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 pm

Just hold on to that feeling don’t let it go away cause one day they will like you too.
Molasses Cookie

Postby ØNamelessØ » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:58 pm

You think? I doubt it. I don’t even know if they’re into non binary people. It doesn’t matter though. I’ve accepted it haha. Plus, even if they did like me I don’t deserve them. I’d probably just f**k it up anyway, and I don’t want to put them through unnecessary pain
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:02 pm

nameless I'm sorry you have to Go thought that
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby Molasses Cookie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:48 pm

You just repeated what you just said.
Molasses Cookie

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:49 pm

if your talking to me yes I did.why?

nameless not sure if I did anything wrong but I'm sorry if I did .umm not quite sure what I did wrong.(this could just be in my head) but I think your mad at me or something I'm sorry for anything I did to make you mad
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby Molasses Cookie » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Hey how is everyone doing?
Molasses Cookie

Postby ØNamelessØ » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Machsky_yt wrote:if your talking to me yes I did.why?

nameless not sure if I did anything wrong but I'm sorry if I did .umm not quite sure what I did wrong.(this could just be in my head) but I think your mad at me or something I'm sorry for anything I did to make you mad

No, you haven’t. Your one of the best support systems I have to be honest. I just haven’t been on alot
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:05 pm

ok I thought I did how are you
Machsky_yt

Postby ØNamelessØ » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:19 pm

I’m okay. I’m going to rant now though.

I hate my current situation. And I know I’m being completely unreasonable.
I want to go to a therapist and get help, but I keep lying to people and saying I’m okay and I’m better. Funny isn’t it? How are they supposed to help me if I keep lying… but I can’t help it. Whenever they talk about it they all do the same thing. They lower their voice and come closer to me. Do you even know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel like I’m doing something wrong and it’s something I should keep a secret. So I do. I hide everything. I lie about everything. Everyone thinks I’m getting better but I’m only getting worse. My self harm hasn’t stopped, but they think I haven’t don’t it in weeks. They don’t even know about my suicidal thoughts..
How do you get help without asking for it..?
Everything’s gone back to normal now, as if it never happened. I f**cking knew it would be like this. I f**cking called it. I said theyd just sweep it under the rug and never talk about it. I f**cking KNEW IT. THEY DO THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME.. I’m done… i’m so f**cking done..
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:23 pm

nameless there are place you don't need to go to you mother for and I'm sorry that it happing to you there place were you can talk about it all
Machsky_yt

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents