Tattoo's yes or no?

Re: Tattoo's yes or no?

Postby WriterGirl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:00 am

BookLover16 wrote:I really want two tattoos. One of the demon warding off symbol from Supernatural. Also Iron Man symbol to represent my brother.

That's so sweet. My mom always says that tattoos are for criminals and whatnot, but I think lots of people use them in really meaningful ways.
WriterGirl

Postby Sunshine Lover » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:04 am

I was supposed to get a tattoo last summer in Hawaii but Covid ruined everything. We are scheduled to go this summer.
Sunshine Lover

Postby BookLover16 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:25 am

WriterGirl wrote:
BookLover16 wrote:I really want two tattoos. One of the demon warding off symbol from Supernatural. Also Iron Man symbol to represent my brother.

That's so sweet. My mom always says that tattoos are for criminals and whatnot, but I think lots of people use them in really meaningful ways.

Yeah my aunt has eight, but they are all for certain things. Like her sister had a miscarriage, so she got one for that. She has one that represents my brother. Also one for her baby girl.
BookLover16

Postby WriterGirl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:57 am

Exactly. ⬆️ I'm not for getting a ton of tattoos for no reason, or getting the name of a partner before the relationship gets too serious, because no. Otherwise though, they're good.
I probably won't get one, because of my parents + I'm a huge scaredy cat and terrified of needles, but if I did, it would be a bible verse or quote to remind me of who I am in tough times. It would also be someplace I can hide it, like my thigh or upper arm.
WriterGirl

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:00 am

That's what I'd like to do, Writer. Do you have any ideas for verses you'd want to put?
Radio_Girl

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:02 am

i want a semi colon on the side of my hand. a musical note hidden somewhere, and “no regrets” underneath my ribs with a little wave
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:07 am

Ooh, thise sound so pretty :D What's the semicolon for?
Radio_Girl

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:10 am

a semi colon represents when someone could’ve ended their life, but they chose to continue on.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:14 am

Wow. That's beautiful, Writer. You have such a way with words.
Radio_Girl

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:15 am

@radio

what?
beautiful_bi_queen

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents