homophobic parentssss

Re: homophobic parentssss

Postby Pandasarecute » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:51 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
Omm-l-Hudaa wrote:I'll be sincere with you. You can't gain anything from it. It's completely against nature. "LGBTQ" or whatever you call it. Your parents are only after your becoming great in life. Sincerely, you can't gain anything from it, there's just no benefit from it, it's not something to be proud of. It's the truth. Look, those who sincerely and truly love you will tell you the truth, but those who don't will keep encouraging you to do it. All these stuffs that teens and adults are into, is nothing but Shaytān (Devil's manipulations). They are just his devices to drag mankind into hell with him on the day of recompense. I know you might feel I'm blabber a whole lotta gibberish, but one day, I believe, one day you'll understand the things I'm saying. Although I do not know you, but I feel, deep down, you're not meant for this. Just look at it from my own perspective, or rather, please, reply this post, what do you gain or what are the benefits you derive from Lesbianism, Gayism, Transgender, or whatever devilish stuffs that has been invented? Just tell me what progress it brings to your life. Or why don't you sit with your parents and ask them why they're against it? And if you can't do that, look for righteous people who aren't into these kind of things, not your regular friends who might be into it with you, because they'll only try to justify their sins. Ask them why this kind of act is not acceptable in the normal society. Just take a look, your parents gave birth to you, they'll also love, hope, wish and pray their child grows up one day into a beautiful damsel, falls in love with her perfect match, reproduce and continues the family blood line. But if you disagree with them, and you choose to go down the wrong path that the Devil has made dazzling to your eyes, that the Devil has deluded you with, would you be living up to their dreams for you?! Tell me, do you think they'll be happy?! Did they wish to stop on you when they gave birth to you?! You're a gift and a blessing to them. So my dear, try living up to that fact, the earliest you realize, the best... You'll also be surprised at how good and beautiful your life will turn out when you start doin' more good deeds, shun all the bad deeds, and repent. I'm not sayin' you're not good,but try to stop doin' things that are abnormal and against nature, you'll see the turn out. I believe you think you love your parents, if you truly love them, live up to their dreams... It's for the best...

Blissful days ahead...

This literally had me raging. How can you be so ignorant and hateful?

First off, being queer (used as an umbrella term for all identities of LGBTQIA+) is definitely something to be proud of. It's not shameful in the slightest, quite the opposite. And you are basically saying that my mom, dad, best friend, girlfriend, and all of my friends don't actually love me, because they are letting me be gay? Wow, what horrible people 🙄

Trust me, I'll never believe the hate you are spewing. Ever. Because I just won't. I don't agree with it, and its so discriminative towards people for no real reason except the fact that "it's a sin". Such a great reason 😑

The gains and benefits that I get for being a lesbian is that I get to be comfortable with myself and my sexuality. Not be trying to be something that I'm not (straight). Also, queerness wasn't "invented". If you actually think that, who invented it?

Thank you so much for basically calling us unnatural and not normal. What is "normal society" to you anyways? Where everyone is straight and cisgender, and there's no one other than that? That's ok and considered normal in your opinion?

I don't think anyone cares about living up to their parents' dreams when they aren't going to be happy doing so. With their life or themselves. I sure as hell wouldn't. Because my parents aren't living my life, I am. And YOLO 😉

To top it all off, you are saying that her sexuality is the reason that her life is supposedly not "good and beautiful". I'm going to assume, based on everything that you are saying, that you are straight and cisgender. Has that meant that your life is good and beautiful? Most likely, your sexuality doesn't change the course of your entire life.

Lastly, what good is it going to do you by coming onto a forum where (more or less) 90% of the teens using it are queer, and telling us that we are sinning and to repent and not be ourselves anymore, be who you (and supposedly God) wants us to be? What does it actually accomplish? Its not like we actually listen to people like that. Its more good debating practice 🙃

Side note: Really sorry Cookie, for going off on this person and (most likely) starting arguments. But I can't even with people like this 😣

I am not even part of the LGBTQ+ community but what she said irritated the living hell out of me.
Pandasarecute

Postby cacahuate86 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:10 pm

It's always the same with the religious nutsos... they specifically register to hate on one group or another. Most disappear again after one comment, satisfied with their display of pathetic self-righteousness. Some stay around for a little back and forth. Either way, they have no staying power, because they know their arguments are garbage anyway.
Don't get angry. You have to feel sorry for them.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby ØNamelessØ » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:44 pm

It seems they have nothing better to do than try force the gay out of us. Just think about how much that says about their life.
ØNamelessØ

Postby theater_brat » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:45 pm

true! i’m sorry, (not) but my gayness isn’t going away.
theater_brat

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:48 pm

Just read everything.
I have no words.
They try something like that again... my turn to give them hell.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Lou30 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 pm

theater_brat wrote:Oh my gosh ... like i wasn’t already depressed and anxious enough! i know this is a public forum, but that was really rude. i’m sorry i’m not “normal” to you. i’m also going to live up to MY dreams, not my parents. because i’m the one living my life, not my parents.

Yes go u i would say go girl but pronouns and misgendering :)
Lou30

Postby theater_brat » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am

thank you, but i indeed am a girl. :)
theater_brat

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:25 am

PositiveVibes08 wrote:Just read everything.
I have no words.

Remember this please.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby theater_brat » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:27 am

PositiveVibes08 wrote:
I have no words.

Remember this please.

i will. i will not hold you back...
theater_brat

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:28 am

theater_brat wrote:
PositiveVibes08 wrote:
I have no words.

Remember this please.

i will. i will not hold you back...

Don't try.😏😠😁
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents