homophobic parentssss

Re: homophobic parentssss

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:24 pm

It’s your choice whether to tell them or not. I know I’m not going to tell mine for awhile.
IamCalledHaHa

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:37 pm

I’ll wait till I’m 18 so then I have can actually get out if needed.
XxDancerChloexX

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Yep same.
IamCalledHaHa

Postby Omm-l-Hudaa » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:40 am

I'll be sincere with you. You can't gain anything from it. It's completely against nature. "LGBTQ" or whatever you call it. Your parents are only after your becoming great in life. Sincerely, you can't gain anything from it, there's just no benefit from it, it's not something to be proud of. It's the truth. Look, those who sincerely and truly love you will tell you the truth, but those who don't will keep encouraging you to do it. All these stuffs that teens and adults are into, is nothing but Shaytān (Devil's manipulations). They are just his devices to drag mankind into hell with him on the day of recompense. I know you might feel I'm blabber a whole lotta gibberish, but one day, I believe, one day you'll understand the things I'm saying. Although I do not know you, but I feel, deep down, you're not meant for this. Just look at it from my own perspective, or rather, please, reply this post, what do you gain or what are the benefits you derive from Lesbianism, Gayism, Transgender, or whatever devilish stuffs that has been invented? Just tell me what progress it brings to your life. Or why don't you sit with your parents and ask them why they're against it? And if you can't do that, look for righteous people who aren't into these kind of things, not your regular friends who might be into it with you, because they'll only try to justify their sins. Ask them why this kind of act is not acceptable in the normal society. Just take a look, your parents gave birth to you, they'll also love, hope, wish and pray their child grows up one day into a beautiful damsel, falls in love with her perfect match, reproduce and continues the family blood line. But if you disagree with them, and you choose to go down the wrong path that the Devil has made dazzling to your eyes, that the Devil has deluded you with, would you be living up to their dreams for you?! Tell me, do you think they'll be happy?! Did they wish to stop on you when they gave birth to you?! You're a gift and a blessing to them. So my dear, try living up to that fact, the earliest you realize, the best... You'll also be surprised at how good and beautiful your life will turn out when you start doin' more good deeds, shun all the bad deeds, and repent. I'm not sayin' you're not good,but try to stop doin' things that are abnormal and against nature, you'll see the turn out. I believe you think you love your parents, if you truly love them, live up to their dreams... It's for the best...

Blissful days ahead...
Omm-l-Hudaa

Postby Selenelion » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 am

Omm-l-Hudaa wrote:I'll be sincere with you. You can't gain anything from it. It's completely against nature. "LGBTQ" or whatever you call it. Your parents are only after your becoming great in life. Sincerely, you can't gain anything from it, there's just no benefit from it, it's not something to be proud of. It's the truth. Look, those who sincerely and truly love you will tell you the truth, but those who don't will keep encouraging you to do it. All these stuffs that teens and adults are into, is nothing but Shaytān (Devil's manipulations). They are just his devices to drag mankind into hell with him on the day of recompense. I know you might feel I'm blabber a whole lotta gibberish, but one day, I believe, one day you'll understand the things I'm saying. Although I do not know you, but I feel, deep down, you're not meant for this. Just look at it from my own perspective, or rather, please, reply this post, what do you gain or what are the benefits you derive from Lesbianism, Gayism, Transgender, or whatever devilish stuffs that has been invented? Just tell me what progress it brings to your life. Or why don't you sit with your parents and ask them why they're against it? And if you can't do that, look for righteous people who aren't into these kind of things, not your regular friends who might be into it with you, because they'll only try to justify their sins. Ask them why this kind of act is not acceptable in the normal society. Just take a look, your parents gave birth to you, they'll also love, hope, wish and pray their child grows up one day into a beautiful damsel, falls in love with her perfect match, reproduce and continues the family blood line. But if you disagree with them, and you choose to go down the wrong path that the Devil has made dazzling to your eyes, that the Devil has deluded you with, would you be living up to their dreams for you?! Tell me, do you think they'll be happy?! Did they wish to stop on you when they gave birth to you?! You're a gift and a blessing to them. So my dear, try living up to that fact, the earliest you realize, the best... You'll also be surprised at how good and beautiful your life will turn out when you start doin' more good deeds, shun all the bad deeds, and repent. I'm not sayin' you're not good,but try to stop doin' things that are abnormal and against nature, you'll see the turn out. I believe you think you love your parents, if you truly love them, live up to their dreams... It's for the best...

Blissful days ahead...

Gayism isn't a thing. And there is nothing wrong with being gay, what is wrong is your f*cked up beliefs. Stop pushing your hateful religion
Selenelion

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:46 am

^What Selene said.

Wtf is wrong with you. Don’t come on here and say such things. Do you understand how messed up that is?
HaHa :D
IamCalledHaHa

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:48 am

Omm-l-Hudaa wrote:I'll be sincere with you. You can't gain anything from it. It's completely against nature. "LGBTQ" or whatever you call it. Your parents are only after your becoming great in life. Sincerely, you can't gain anything from it, there's just no benefit from it, it's not something to be proud of. It's the truth. Look, those who sincerely and truly love you will tell you the truth, but those who don't will keep encouraging you to do it. All these stuffs that teens and adults are into, is nothing but Shaytān (Devil's manipulations). They are just his devices to drag mankind into hell with him on the day of recompense. I know you might feel I'm blabber a whole lotta gibberish, but one day, I believe, one day you'll understand the things I'm saying. Although I do not know you, but I feel, deep down, you're not meant for this. Just look at it from my own perspective, or rather, please, reply this post, what do you gain or what are the benefits you derive from Lesbianism, Gayism, Transgender, or whatever devilish stuffs that has been invented? Just tell me what progress it brings to your life. Or why don't you sit with your parents and ask them why they're against it? And if you can't do that, look for righteous people who aren't into these kind of things, not your regular friends who might be into it with you, because they'll only try to justify their sins. Ask them why this kind of act is not acceptable in the normal society. Just take a look, your parents gave birth to you, they'll also love, hope, wish and pray their child grows up one day into a beautiful damsel, falls in love with her perfect match, reproduce and continues the family blood line. But if you disagree with them, and you choose to go down the wrong path that the Devil has made dazzling to your eyes, that the Devil has deluded you with, would you be living up to their dreams for you?! Tell me, do you think they'll be happy?! Did they wish to stop on you when they gave birth to you?! You're a gift and a blessing to them. So my dear, try living up to that fact, the earliest you realize, the best... You'll also be surprised at how good and beautiful your life will turn out when you start doin' more good deeds, shun all the bad deeds, and repent. I'm not sayin' you're not good,but try to stop doin' things that are abnormal and against nature, you'll see the turn out. I believe you think you love your parents, if you truly love them, live up to their dreams... It's for the best...

Blissful days ahead...

So, your saying we shouldn’t be who we are? That we shouldn’t be who WE want to be? That we should let our parents say who and what we should love?

Yeah I don’t think so.
XxDancerChloexX

Postby RoseGold02 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:06 am

Your parents are supposed to accept you no matter what. It's not our fault its who we are they should expect it. If you ask me it's the parents problem now any of ours
RoseGold02

Postby Lou30 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:32 am

I agree 100% ↑ it's honestly what they think not what we think
Lou30

Postby RoseGold02 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 am

Yeah if they dont like it tough toffee, you shouldn't feel down about it.
RoseGold02

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents