homophobic parentssss

Re: homophobic parentssss

Postby QueerDragon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Omm-l-Hudaa wrote:Wow. First to the one who said I was pushing hateful beliefs, I'm not doin' that bae. I told you to read my message with an open mind, and you didn't. That's why you ended up speaking in that manner. LoL, I'm really happy I gathered the courage to post something too, I usually don't have the guts to voice out openly, but I'm really glad I did this time. But babes you know what I said is the truth, you can't deny it. Maa Shā-a ALLAAH, it's really nice to get a reply from you guys. Well, we Muslims are in our blessed month of Ramadhān now, and Hamdan-LILLAAH, it's blissful as always, I'm really busy and have a lot of things to do, but I'll try to keep chatting with you guys. I'm sure I didn't use any offensive words against you in my previous posts, and I hope you'll refrain from doin' that too. One thing I'll keep tellin' you is, the acts that you're practicing, take aside my religion's perspective, let's be sincerely with ourselves, you're saying you're not being allowed to be who you want to be, Lol, this is cracking me up, what do you want to be? A Lesbian? A Gay? What's there to be proud of? I really don't get it, sincerely. I don't know why some don't feel this extreme shame mentioning this in public. What would you gain from it? You haven't even answered my question from the previous posts. If you can point out five detailed benefits of these acts to you and the society, and evidences that what you're practicing or planning to practice is not immoral, I swear by ALLAAH, I'll leave you guys and never try to talk you outta'v it. This is a promise. But if you can't, well I won't stop what I'm doin' because of the love I have for my fellow brethrens from Adam. Blissful days ahead.

First off, I'm definitely not your bae, don't refer to me as such. Secondly, I tried to read your message with an open mind, but it's pretty hard to do when everything that's being said is so hateful and discriminative towards others.

Are you really glad that you shared your two cents on how we should live our lives...? Because that's basically what you explained in your last post.

By calling us "A Gay" and referring to it as "gayism" (which isn't even a real word), you are offending us. And I haven't used any offensive words against you, I'd honestly just like you to explain your reasoning for coming onto this platform to tell us that we're living our lives wrong. There's no real purpose, from what I can see.

I don't "want" to be "A Gay". I am gay. That's about it. There's no choices. You just are. Did you "want" to be "A Straight"?

Could you please tell me the things that I haven't answered from your last post? I tried to touch on all of the points that you gave; what did I miss?

I don't plan on listing the things that make being gay not immoral. Its not worth my time, because I shouldn't have to validate myself for you to believe me and leave me in peace. If you really expect me to do this, give me five (nonreligious) reasons why being gay is immoral. I'd love to see what you come up with :)

Lastly, I would also love for you to answer a question that someone asked earlier (I forget their name at the moment): What do you get out of being a Muslim? You keep asking us what we get out of being something (that we can't choose to be, mind you), so please enlighten us on the same.
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:48 pm

Thank you, Queer is right.

The only thing I can say now, is;
I'M GAY AND I'M PROUD OF IT!🏳️‍🌈
SO KNOCK THAT INTO YOUR HEAD AND DON'T DISCRIMINATE US.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Fire_Side » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:40 am

Radio_Girl wrote:Honestly, both. I know you guys are angry at her, but I never see the reason to call someone a bi*ch or motherfucker. It just makes me upset 'cause whether someone deserved it or not isn't important to me, it's how it makes someone feel. (Also, you know, it's the rules)

I’d agree with you, but if someone is being a homophobic piece of shit, we have EVERY RIGHT to call them a homophobic piece of shit. If they’re going to make us feel terrible for something we can’t choose-we’re allowed to argue back.
Fire_Side

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

agreed, fire. think about it Radio, how would you like being called what she called us? like not normal? let me put this in terms you can understand.

pretend you made a post about wanting to spread the gosepl. and these non believers came on and insulted you. told you it wasn’t right, etc. how would you feel?

i also feel that you should’ve refrained from commenting on this post against us because you are not LQBTQ+. i feel like you don’t understand.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:21 am

we’re discriminated everyday. at least i am. (the days i go to school) this is the safe space for me.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby Radio_Girl » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:38 am

beautiful_bi_queen wrote:agreed, fire. think about it Radio, how would you like being called what she called us? like not normal? let me put this in terms you can understand.

pretend you made a post about wanting to spread the gosepl. and these non believers came on and insulted you. told you it wasn’t right, etc. how would you feel?

i also feel that you should’ve refrained from commenting on this post against us because you are not LQBTQ+. i feel like you don’t understand.

Okay, I won't respond anymore, but as a Christian, we view it that we should love our neighbors as ourselves. If someone wronged me, I wouldn't insult them, I'd reason with them, try to understand why they feel that way, if they persist, oh well- I did my job. Everyone's gonna have their opinions and if someone disagrees with me the last thing I'll do is call them a piece of shit.
Radio_Girl

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:45 am

i’m really sorry. you didn’t deserve for me to go off. i really like you as a person, and i’m sorry. it just pissed me off because it felt like you were against us standing up for ourselves. i should’nt have called her a bi*ch, i edited the post.

i’m mad fun of and called names every time i go to achool for being gay. it just triggered something in me to read your posts on here. it invalidated my anger and what that woman said to us.
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:48 am

I'm gonna say it, and apologies in advance if this hurts anyone's feelings.

I'm gay, and people who aren't won't understand the bullsh*t we have to go through because of who we are.

My parents dislike me because of who I am.

And that's not fair.

So don't say we should be calmer when we're sick and tired of being discriminated.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:38 pm

RISE UP GAYS, WHERE YOU AT?
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby The_psychoTeddyBear » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 pm

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The_psychoTeddyBear

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents