homophobic parentssss

Re: homophobic parentssss

Postby Selenelion » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Well someone isn't a transgender so that's offensive.

Dude your religion isn't the truth for the rest of us, only for you. I don't believe in allah so I'm not going to live by his rules or anyone's.

I don't have to gain some benefit from being a lesbian, nor does the world for it to be valid. The only benefit there is that I'm happy.

I'
Last edited by Selenelion on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selenelion

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:19 pm

You go Queen! 😌✨
XxDancerChloexX

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:21 pm

QueerDragon wrote:But they are basically invalidating us. Saying that we don't/shouldn't exist. And we are supposed to be fine with that...?

XxDancerChloexX wrote:But Rad, if you check her first post on this topic, she basically said we should be who our parents want us to be. That we shouldn’t be who we as a person want to be. Saying that it’s pretty much wrong. Then she says sorry, then reversed it.

This is my perspective. :/

Okay, so if someone makes you feel bad, it's okay to call them names? This is a genuine question; what are your morals when it comes to this?

If you don't agree with my personal reasonings, then just focus on the part where I said it was the rules. I'm not trying to invalidate y'all's anger, I'm just spreading the rules made by the adult moderators as a part of TFOST.
Radio_Girl

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:22 pm

I never called them names. I was frustrated, sure. Very. But not once did I call them anything like that.
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:23 pm

QueerDragon wrote:I never called them names. I was frustrated, sure. Very. But not once did I call them anything like that.

Same. I Never called them names. The only time I did was the Mach situation. That’s it.
XxDancerChloexX

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Well, if you didn't call them names, abuse, insult, humiliate, threaten or slander the user then the post wasn't directed towards you...
Radio_Girl

Postby Candy_Kid » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:57 am

Omm-l-Hudaa wrote:Wow. First to the one who said I was pushing hateful beliefs, I'm not doin' that bae. I told you to read my message with an open mind, and you didn't. That's why you ended up speaking in that manner. LoL, I'm really happy I gathered the courage to post something too, I usually don't have the guts to voice out openly, but I'm really glad I did this time. But babes you know what I said is the truth, you can't deny it. Maa Shā-a ALLAAH, it's really nice to get a reply from you guys. Well, we Muslims are in our blessed month of Ramadhān now, and Hamdan-LILLAAH, it's blissful as always, I'm really busy and have a lot of things to do, but I'll try to keep chatting with you guys. I'm sure I didn't use any offensive words against you in my previous posts, and I hope you'll refrain from doin' that too. One thing I'll keep tellin' you is, the acts that you're practicing, take aside my religion's perspective, let's be sincerely with ourselves, you're saying you're not being allowed to be who you want to be, Lol, this is cracking me up, what do you want to be? A Lesbian? A Gay? What's there to be proud of? I really don't get it, sincerely. I don't know why some don't feel this extreme shame mentioning this in public. What would you gain from it? You haven't even answered my question from the previous posts. If you can point out five detailed benefits of these acts to you and the society, and evidences that what you're practicing or planning to practice is not immoral, I swear by ALLAAH, I'll leave you guys and never try to talk you outta'v it. This is a promise. But if you can't, well I won't stop what I'm doin' because of the love I have for my fellow brethrens from Adam. Blissful days ahead.

Ok so ik that I'm late and idk if u apologized, but u shouldn't have said it in the first place. It's great that u have believes but treating us like we r not humans, that we should be ashamed of who we are, is total bullshit. 5 good things: I'm not afraid to show who I am, I'm happy, I can have a family and a marriage just like u, I can breath knowing that I'm not hiding who I am, and finally, I get to stand up to people like u. Not that u deserve me giving u that information. I love who I am. I love who my friends are. I love US bc we are here for eachother and we r not letting go! Not because u laugh at us! Not because u spit in our face! Not because u treat us like dirt! We are here for eachother and somehow people cant understand that, and its disgusting! I'm done taking people's bullshit reasons as why I'm not a person. IM AM NOT ONLY A PERSON, BUT A HELL OF A GOOD ONE, AND ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE BC I LIKE GIRLS INSTEAD OF SOME GUY!
Candy_Kid

Postby Sunshine Lover » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:19 am

I think we should just stop responding to the religious person. You could add them as a foe if you want. I'm guessing they are posting these things with the intent of making us angry. After all do you really honestly think there is a gay person out there who would say "yeah your right" to someone who says you shouldn't be considered human because you're gay? If nobody responds to this user then they won't really have a point of being on here.
Sunshine Lover

Postby Candy_Kid » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:36 am

Last edited by Candy_Kid on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy_Kid

Postby Selenelion » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:29 am

Gay people with internalized homophobia do or gay people in some religious groups/bad households [agree with homophobes]
Selenelion

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents