WHAT DO I DO?!??!?

Re: WHAT DO I DO?!??!?

Postby Rosechan » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:18 am

ifoundmycookies wrote:just ghost him. best solution of the year. if u think that he may come back and uk try to hurt u, it kinda is impossible bcos u alr ghosted him. ignore his messages block him on every social media app u have that he follows as well

Isn’t it harder then just ending the friendship?
Rosechan

Postby MixedCouple » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:52 am

Rosechan wrote:Okay thanks for your advice but we are friends rn should I just end our friendship too? He has always been nice to me though.

Yes he could be grooming you by staying friends he may groom you and manipulate you as a "friend" don't trust him he is a stranger online. Make some friends in person your own age.
MixedCouple

Postby ifoundmycookies » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:59 am

oMg Lou30 WE ARE THE SAME AGE HAHAH
ifoundmycookies

Postby Lou30 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:31 am

ifoundmycookies wrote:oMg Lou30 WE ARE THE SAME AGE HAHAH

REALLLY!!!! AHHHHFNDKEBJ
Lou30

Postby Rosechan » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:16 am

I did it! I blocked Tyler from everywhere. I feel kind of sad but I’ll get used to it right? Thank you all for your help 🙏🏻 I believe I did the right thing
Rosechan

Postby ifoundmycookies » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:27 am

you’ll get used to it. go back to ur normal life and take things easy :)
ifoundmycookies

Postby Rosechan » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:33 am

Ik, I'll just start having friends at my age :D
Rosechan

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Rosechan wrote:Hi I’m new here and I need advice. There is a boy named Tyler and I really like him but the problem is.. HE IS 17 and I’m only 13.. I met him online but we have been talking for months. I know how he looks and he knows how I look. We haven’t did any voice calls so I am even scared of I will find out he is a 40 year-old man.. and he told me he liked me but I said we can’t be together bc of the age gap (hope I wrote it right). And I think I kinda like him but it feels wrong.. I need advice so pls someone help me!!!

Istg I had the same EXACT problem———— o-o but he’s even OLDER, he’s now 19 and I’m 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT FIRST I DIDNT KNOW HIS AGE BRUH, when he told me I had a shook and i didn’t know wat to do, I couldn’t get over him until my bf BECAME my bf and ye dat shi, anyways I’m still friends w him and were like- BSFS, and its fine for me, his sister of also my friend and she’s my age, so it’s kinda fine for me
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Catladylilly » Sat May 08, 2021 2:16 am

I know it seems like you should go through with it, but you're way better off and safer no doing anything more than just talking online... A lot of times men use this to prey on younger girls like you and I (I'm 13 too) but even though he may be cute it's not worth it! Good luck girlie:)
Catladylilly

Postby foxy winters » Sun May 16, 2021 12:15 pm

When I was 12 I went to a youth group thing and there was a 16 year old boy there- in the van- sitting. Right. In. Front. Of. Me!! ( I still think he’s cute and it’s been two years!! 😂🤪 )

I think it’s natural for young girls to like guys that are older than them. It’s okay to have a crush, but not a relationship. You are a minor , and he’s going to be turning 18. That’s not okay.
However, I do understand how you feel.
foxy winters

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents