Things you secretly want to say to your parents.

Things you secretly want to say to your parents.

Postby efall14 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:40 am

This is for everyone who wants to put up a fight with their parents. I know that at some stage in our life, we all want to say something but we don't because we are scared that it will make matters worse or we just chicken out.
efall14

Re: Things you secretly want to say to your parents.

Postby Cats2021 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:12 am

I can't name all the times I have wanted to yell at my parents but I don't because that is something a kid doesn't do
Hi
Cats2021

Postby efall14 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:24 am

Cats2021 wrote:I can't name all the times I have wanted to yell at my parents but I don't because that is something a kid doesn't do

That is so true. Its like this thing where kids do whatever the parents say and we are supposed to agree with everything they say.
efall14

Postby Selenelion » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm

You were abusive (and are at least toxic now), stop yelling all the time, you need help with your anger issues. I shouldn't be afraid of you when you are angry but I am. I shouldn't be paranoid, whenever you walk by my room. I wish you would spend more time with us, 2 parents with full time jobs spend more time with their kids then you generally do. I love when we spend time together, I wish we could do it more. (And car rides and shopping don't count, if has to be something that isn't an errand).
Selenelion

Postby MixedCouple » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:23 pm

efall14 wrote:
Cats2021 wrote:I can't name all the times I have wanted to yell at my parents but I don't because that is something a kid doesn't do

That is so true. Its like this thing where kids do whatever the parents say and we are supposed to agree with everything they say.

Yeah they kinda kept you alive and continue to keep you alive and provide etc etc etc. Down right disrespectful. Unless they are physically harming you or mentally torturing you no child should raise their voice to their parents / guardians.
MixedCouple

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:28 pm

I want to tell my parents about my sexuality, but the are anti-LGTBQ and actually joke about it, so I can't tell them.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:30 pm

PositiveVibes08 wrote:I want to tell my parents about my sexuality, but the are anti-LGTBQ and actually joke about it, so I can't tell them.

Yeah same with mine, except they don’t joke about it they just downright hate anyone in the LGTBQ+ community, and find them to be disgusting. So yeah I am closeted for now.
IamCalledHaHa

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:45 pm

MixedCouple wrote:
efall14 wrote:

Yeah they kinda kept you alive and continue to keep you alive and provide etc etc etc. Down right disrespectful. Unless they are physically harming you or mentally torturing you no child should raise their voice to their parents / guardians.

well they shouldn’t have to agree with whatever the parents say because they’re they’re own person, not a mini me of a pareny
blynn_raine

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:49 pm

blynn_raine wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:
efall14 wrote:That is so true. Its like this thing where kids do whatever the parents say and we are supposed to agree with everything they say.

well they shouldn’t have to agree with whatever the parents say because they’re they’re own person, not a mini me of a parent

Exactly, they deserve to be treated as their own person and have an opinion
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:49 pm

^
Yes this is true
IamCalledHaHa

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents