Things you secretly want to say to your parents.

Re: Things you secretly want to say to your parents.

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:45 pm

let me grow up. just because you’re not ready for me to, doesn’t mean i should suffer. you say all the time how i’m so mature, yet you like to control just about every thing about my life. i’m almost an adult! yet i’m still treated like a child, when i’ve done NOTHING to deserve it.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby 1967384882 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:54 pm

Stop giving my other siblings special treatment just because they are older. You need to stop fat shaming me. I'm only 125 pounds. You always call me rude and dramatic when I'm on my period just please dont. Learn that when ur on ur period it hurts so please stop calling me dramatic when I say I'm in pain. Also, dont compare me to my toxic sibling it makes me feel bad. Stop calling me names especially when I'm trying to open up to u.

Postby Amelia-15 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:11 pm

Stop treating me like a child. Ive never gotten to be a child stop telling me to act like one. I wish I could tell them i got pregnant last year and had a miscarriage without them knowing. Stop skinny shamming me. Stop giving siblings more attention because they are your real kids. Why cant you realize the signs that im in a bad relationship. Why dont you notice or ask about me? Why cant i have the 1 person who cares about me in my life?
Amelia-15

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:26 pm

Ok, I know I've already posted on this but:

Mom, I wish you would acknowledge how dad has treated me. He has treated to stab me because I accidentally put up a dirty dish! He has threatened to f*cking disown me!! The fact he did both these things INFRONT OF YOU!!! I've brought it up to my counselor and have been told im being dramatic and he had a reason to be mad. I shouldnt have to deal with this. Nobody should. Another thing, I wish you would ¹not talk sh*t about my friends ²Not violate my privacy by SETTING MY PHONE UP AS A CAMERA ³Accept the fact that I don't want to be with you all the time! I don't need you taking away everything I have because my rabbits make a sound you don't like(she has done that, I was only aloud to have 3 set of outfit that were t-shirts and blue jeans, in December). You say your trying to change how you treat us, but its obvious you aren't. You are the cause of my trust issues, you are part of the cause of my depression and anxiety, you are the reason I go to discord, reddit, ect. To vent.
Uzi_Bunny

Postby Elsielove » Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 pm

When you pretend to lgbtq it hurts me because I hate it when people fake being lgbtq because right now it's a trend and the people who are actually lgbtq like me are ignored because they think we are faking. So thanks, MOM.🙄
Elsielove

Postby brookie_cookie » Mon May 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Elsielove wrote:When you pretend to lgbtq it hurts me because I hate it when people fake being lgbtq because right now it's a trend and the people who are actually lgbtq like me are ignored because they think we are faking. So thanks, MOM.🙄

PERIOD! i hate when people do that.
brookie_cookie

Postby Hunny_Grace » Tue May 25, 2021 12:44 am

I'm not a selfish brat contrary to what you think. I'm bisexual and if you don't accept that the see if I give a sh*t.

Mom I think you might be emotionally manipulative but I don't know also you say I cant date but I have had 1 girlfriend and 5 boyfriends all behind your back. You say you can see right though my lies but you cant bc I've kept all of them a secret and you didnt even know I have an Instagram and snapchat account behind your back and I post regularly my first kiss was with a girl and I kissed seyla the other day (she my bsf shes not on here tho) my sister's a little b**ch when your not around and I have seriously considered running away but I stay for my sister and so I dont completely ruin our relationship

So yea call me a f**king brat but I'm not you b**ch
Hunny_Grace

Postby Elsielove » Tue May 25, 2021 1:30 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have problems with my dad, because he's a manipulative psycho. He's never hit me, but he slammed my sister against the wall, and hit my mom, and lied and gaslighted me, but now we live across country so f*CK him. But be proud of yourself
Last edited by Elsielove on Thu May 27, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elsielove

Postby Elsielove » Tue May 25, 2021 1:33 am

I did lou63. Sorry that really sucks. I don't have social media either, but I don't think it's cause your parents don't trust you, but because they don't trust the *peeves🤮* out there
Elsielove

Postby ØNamelessØ » Tue May 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Just because I talk back doesn’t mean I have attitude, that’s how a conversation works. My tone of voice will obviously change when I’m angry. I’m not going to stay quiet, I will slightly raise my voice. But that doesn’t give you the right to be mad, especially if you’ve been yelling at me for ten minutes while I waited patiently for you to stop so I could talk.
Stop smothering me. I don’t care that I’m your eldest. I really couldn’t give a monkeys banana about that. Just stop trying to be involved in my life. I don’t want to see you. Just seeing you sends my into a panic attack. But you never notice. Why would you? You never notice the huge cuts on my arms. You never notice how skinny I’ve been getting. You have never noticed how much pain I’m in. Yet you notice when I ignore you?! Or when I’m more closed off?! Maybe I wouldn’t be so closed off if you weren’t the way you are!

Haha I have a lot to say😅 I don’t have the guts though
ØNamelessØ

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents