Ahhhhhhh Help

Re: Ahhhhhhh Help

Postby Lou30 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:16 am

No it didn't come off rude candy Ty but at the same time she can't tell us notmuch tech today then go off and use tech all day while we do all the work if that makes sense
Lou30

Postby Candy_Kid » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:20 am

Ok glad that's clear. It's very rude of ur mother to do that, but Technically she can. She is ur mother, and is ur boss. Ik that it sucks, and its rude, but that's just life
Candy_Kid

Postby Lou30 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:08 am

Yeah but it's just frustrating BC it's been like this since my stepfather passed away a year ago and i feel like I'm her house maid or smth
Lou30

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 am

since her husband just passed away, shes probably not in the right mood
ifoundmycookies

Postby Lou30 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:18 am

1 it's been a year and 2 shes worse than what she was late year after it happened
Lou30

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 am

okk maybe she’s still adapting? but that does not really explain why she’s treating u like this
ifoundmycookies

Postby Lou30 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:33 am

ifoundmycookies wrote:okk maybe she’s still adapting? but that does not really explain why she’s treating u like this

Exactly the
Lou30

Postby MV2020 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:00 am

Once one of my cousins came to our house because she couldn’t stay in her dorms because of Covid and her family lives out of America. And our cousin used my room and I thought that maybe she would stay in the living room in the day so sometimes if I need to I could use my room for some summer classes that I had taken. She was saying she would stay only for a few weeks then leave. I had also that maybe I could sleep in my bed with her (in a non dirty way) cause I can’t sleep in any other bed in the house without my back hurting. Although I had to sleep on the couch. For food, my mom would make food when my mom wasn’t at work but all she used to eat was Maggi (something very similar to ramen) and a lot of it and she used to eat it upstairs in my room everyday for lunch, for breakfast she would have 4 eggs and for dinner she would eat with us. She would leave all of her dishes in my room and I had to pick it up all the time. She would never help around the house, but the only thing she would do is wipe the table once we are done eating. And usually I was the last on the table because I eat slow and she would wipe the part I wasn’t on then stand there in front of me and wait for me to finish which would make me really uncomfortable. She said she would stay for 6 months but she only stayed for 2 thankfully. She would also stay in my room all day and never take showers so my room would smell horrible. She would eat all the snacks we had, for example we bought granola bars and she ate like 15 in a day. So anyway I talked to my parents and we had a discussion and me, my sister told my parents and they finally understood what we were going through. So just try to talk to your parents and you will be able to find a solution to any problem!
MV2020

Postby Lou30 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:24 am

Yeah i get that but my mum takes everything to offence especially when she's in a mood which is like all the time and no matter what I do she gets pissed at me. It's just so overwhelming and also cause I'm getting my period my moods are always allover th place so that doesn't help. It's honestly just one big rollercoaster of moods/emotions and technology use (which I don't mind) but lie ahhgh
Lou30

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:13 pm

how bout u try doing something nice for her? maybe it will make her day more tolerable. u can give her a back massage, it doesn’t need to be very professional, just a simple one will do or a cup of water when she’s not well hydrated.
ifoundmycookies

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents