The Cheesy Mystery.

The Cheesy Mystery.

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am

I know that some of you can't go on other topics so if you like a good book. Or just a book here you go. Let me know what you think.

I was standing across the kitchen by the stove cooking lunch. Slowly flipping my grilled cheese, for the smell traveled across the room. When I heard the woman on the news state that the notorious evil scientist, Dr.Wilson, had just escaped prison.

He was pretty well known in Shanesville, Braxton. I reached for the remote on the bar to turn the television up. The woman was in the middle of explaining how the N.S.A was already taking care of it.

Thats when I got a sudden call from the N.S.A., Blake was on the other line.

"Hello" I answered turning down the television.

"Are you watching the news?"asked Blake.

"Yes, why?"I responded.

"Because you should be on your way here." Said Blake.

"Sorry, I'll head there now. Give me ten minutes sir" I said second before Blake hung up the phone.

As I approached the N.S.A. I tossed my greasy paper towel into the rusted trashcan that had held my grilled cheese in it. Awaited ne was Austin. She was one of the best on the squad due to her great ideas and combat.

"What took you so long to get here?"asked Austin taking a sip of her coffee.

"Traffic," I replied. "So what do we know?"

" That he is pure evil, yet a pure genius." said Austin with a slight chuckle.

As we walked through the of the main hall we were hit with the great sent if pine. On one side of the room lied Snow and Chuck.They where in perfect reach of the sun's breathtaking rays. Snow had the perfect white fur that made you feel so warm. And the tips of his ears were the color of toasted marshmallow.

Chuck on the other hand was black and white. He had the eyes that kept you dreaming. His meow was so beautiful it was like you were in heaven. but his claws made you feel as if you were in hell. They were playing with their toy mouse that had a magenta tail.

Blake was walking toward us with two slips of paper.

"As you two are aware Dr.Wilson has escaped prison." reminded Blake." So I have token the liberty of making two slips of paper that have addresses we want you to look at." informed Blake.

"Yes sir." both Austin and I said.

" You both also need to take one of the cats along with you. I also have already put the collar that give them the ability to speak and you can understand them." explained Blake.

" What vehicles will we be taking?" asked Austin.

"You will be taking the black Ford Fusions. Also call me if you find anything that might lead to him." said Blake.

"Well I guess I will take Chuck and Austin can take Snow." I suggested

"That sounds good to me " agreed Austin
🧀Chapter 2🧀
My first location was 146 Cardinal Drive. It's destination was located at a run down gas station. It was mainly rusted with a couple specs of blue paint. As me and Chuck approached the building an old news paper blew across the parking lot.

" Well, this place sure looks like a villains hide out. what do you think Chuck?" I said.

" It smells more like a graveyard." said Chuck disgusted.

" Well the sooner we look around here the sooner we can leave. Besides I really would love to go eat at Bill Shack." I said holding my stomach.

" Well that means will have to split up. I'll take the left and you can take the right." suggested Chuck.

"Sounds good. Let's just hope they are no here cause then we would be in some deep trouble." I said, my eyes widening.

As I walked into the run down store I was hit with the awful smell of mold and mildew. The shelves were practically bare except for the dust bunnies and the occasional piece of paper. One of the doors was practically off its hinges.

The tiles were so old all that was really their was concrete. I soon approached a whole tiles that was ten times bigger than any tile I have ever seen.

"Chuck! I found something that seems to be a little to strange in the run down piece of trash." I said putting my rubber gloves on.

" Wow, if you are going to hid something make it a little less noticeable." said Chuck while rolling his eyes.

I slowly bent down onto my knees and slide the incredibly large piece of tile to find a hidden stairwell. It was aligned with fancy candles. the stairs were painted with a dark gold.

"Well we obviously found something" I said amazed with our discovery.

"We should call Blake before we go any further." warned Chuck.

*Crash*
" Dang it." yelled a voice from the stairwell.

" Chuck run to that closet not only is someone down there but someone just arrived." I whispered.

Once Chuck and I where in the closet a tall man walked into the gas station. He was wearing a black tux and a blue tie with royal blue stripes.

"What took you so long to get here Fredrick?" said the voice from the hidden stairwell that turned out to be Dr.Wilson.

"I thought you wouldn't mind if I was... well fashionably late." said Fredrick pulling on the tux.

"Why?" questioned Dr.Wilson

"Because it makes me feel professional... you know like a boss." said Fredrick with a big smile.

" If you were professional or the "boss" I would not pay you to do my dirty work, but you would be paying me." said Dr.Wilson crossing his. arms.

" Well at least I make money instead of losing it." Fredrick said sarcastically.

" And at least I can fire anyone who works for me." concluded Dr. Wilson.

"Yes sir. I catch your drift. I will finish getting the rest of your stuff, and then we can go." said Fredrick.

" Hurry I am sure that the N.S.A. is already looking for us now get." said Dr.Wilson said frustrated.

After Dr.Wilson and Fredrick left Chuck and I left the closet. I made sure that no one else was there before calling Blake.

" We found his old layer, but he left to go to a new one." I informed Blake.

" Thank you. You did great I will contact Austin and we will be on our way. Bye." said Blake and then hung up.
🧀 Chapter 3🧀
I see two black Fords pull in as I look at my watch. It is 3:27, and the wind just blew nice warm air for the beginning of Fall.

*SLAM*

I heard as Austin and Blake got out of their cars. Blake was wearing sunglasses, and Austin was holding Snow. As Austin set Snow down, Chuck woke up from his nap and bolted towards him.

"So what did you find Mae? Anything that might tell us what Dr.Wilson is up to?" asked Blake.

" Actually I haven't went down there yet. I thought I might wait for you two, it three if you count the cat."

" Oh, I see. Well let's get down their and see what we can find." said Blake, taking off his sunglasses.

Once we were down the stairwell we found the place to be completely empty, except for a couple pieces of lingering trash.

"Austin take the front. Mae take the left. And I'll take the right." ordered Blake, as we all put are gloves on.

As I walk over to my side I see a couple of drawers, all except on that was missing. I decided to work my way up. When I open the drawers all I saw was torn paper, erasers, broken pencils, and a highlighter. It didn't help that snow kept getting in the drawer.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Austin?" I whispered with a slight smile.

"My side is clear." I said walking to Blake side.

"Same." said Austin, with a confused look on her face.

" That doesn't make sense. When you leave a house something is always left behind. A toy, sock, many even a fantastic memory. But this place is cleaned like it was bleached. Only without the horrible smell." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Exactly...that's were I am confused too." agreed Blake.

We all started to take off our gloves and pack up when I noticed something from Blake's side. the bottom of the cabinet was sunken in one spot. I walk over there and put my left glove back on. When I pulled on the corner that was sticking out something fell out and hit the ground. I crossed my fingers and prayed that it was evidence of some sort. Once I pick it up I realize that it is a USB drive with some kind of writing on it. I slip it into an evidence bag and hand it to Blake.

"Were was this?" asked Blake.

"Let's just say, every mouse finds its cheese." I said with a huge smile that quickly turned into a frown as Chuck attacked my shoelace clawing me

As I put the USB drive into the USB port on the oversized computer in the main hall, one of the assistants pit down a caramel macchiato on the coaster in front of me.

I then took a long sip with a calming sigh, and got to work. The first thing I noticed was that this villain had one heck if a taste for dogs. There was over a hundred images of them, and all breads to.

" Um...Blake your going to want to take a look at this." I said.

" What is it?" answered Blake.

" Do you like dogs or have a fetish with them?"

" What? Why are you talking about dogs, this ain't no time to be playing around."

" Well Dr.Wilson sure thought so."

"Let me see." Blake said, pushing his chair back and walking to my side. " Oh, well that makes sense. what would a person like Dr.Wilson be doing with a hundred images of dogs? And then hide it. that makes no sense."

"Exactly, that's what I am saying, sir."

" Maybe the surface is prettier than the interior. If you catch my drift." I said.

"True... Austin run a diagnostic on this USB maybe the images are covering up the true image " ordered Blake.

" Yes sir, right away." said Austin.

" Meanwhile, Mae you can go home or something.Just be back here at 5." said Blake, turning back to his desk.

" Yes, sir. Thank you." I smiled, and let out a sneeze.
Hi
Cats2021

Re: The Cheesy Mystery.

Postby ifoundmycookies » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:08 am

did you write this??
ifoundmycookies

Postby MV2020 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:23 am

Ya ^^^^^^^
If you did wow your really good
MV2020