How?

How?

Postby Panda2020 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:45 pm

How do you tell your parents that your suicidal and have symptoms of psychological depression? How do you tell them that when they cause a lot of it? How do you tell them that when you don't want help?
Panda2020

Re: How?

Postby Srahjazz96 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:19 pm

Panda2020 wrote:How do you tell your parents that your suicidal and have symptoms of psychological depression? How do you tell them that when they cause a lot of it? How do you tell them that when you don't want help?

This is a tricky one especially when you have strict parents and I get where your coming from. Maybe try wrote them a letter and leave it in their room just before u go to school so they have time to think over it and try not to say it in a mean way like sugar coat it I gues and just tell them everything how you feel I’ve tried it and it kinda worked.
Srahjazz96

Postby Panda2020 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:46 pm

I'll try it I'm just worried that they'll get me a therapist when I don't want one and I don't want to talk about how I'm feeling.
Panda2020

Postby Srahjazz96 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Panda2020 wrote:I'll try it I'm just worried that they'll get me a therapist when I don't want one and I don't want to talk about how I'm feeling.

I get that but a therapist would be good and u could take your time to warm up to them because it’s better to have a therapist and then to be dead because you are worth it and wether your religious or not God made you for a purpose💖
Srahjazz96

Postby WriterGirl » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 pm

I was in a similar situation, though not as extreme. What solved it for me was that my friend told my mom. I was mad at first but in the end it played out perfectly 'cause my mom got scared and put a whole lot less pressure on me after that.
WriterGirl

Postby Panda2020 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:44 pm

I've tried writing a letter but everything just turns out wrong. I also think I have anxiety and I told my mum last night and she just brushed it off. It's really annoying because she always says she cares about my feelings yet she didn't care when I said I thought I had anxiety.
Panda2020

Postby Srahjazz96 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:58 pm

I’m sorry that didn’t work parents are always like that they don’t think it’s a big deal til they see the effects maybe try talking to child line and search up symptoms of anxiety, also watch videos on how to deal with anxiety I heard that stress toys help and maybe have a copy book you could use as a diary to write down your emotions and how you feel. I’m also here if you need someone to talk to
Srahjazz96

Postby Panda2020 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Srahjazz96 wrote:I’m sorry that didn’t work parents are always like that they don’t think it’s a big deal til they see the effects maybe try talking to child line and search up symptoms of anxiety, also watch videos on how to deal with anxiety I heard that stress toys help and maybe have a copy book you could use as a diary to write down your emotions and how you feel. I’m also here if you need someone to talk to

The thing with child line is you have to call them and I can't do that since my mum is in control of my phone plan. I've tried to find a place where you can talk online but I haven't found one yet. Besides because I'm suicidal they'll probably say it's too serious and they have to contact my parents.
Panda2020

Postby Srahjazz96 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Panda2020 wrote:
Srahjazz96 wrote:I’m sorry that didn’t work parents are always like that they don’t think it’s a big deal til they see the effects maybe try talking to child line and search up symptoms of anxiety, also watch videos on how to deal with anxiety I heard that stress toys help and maybe have a copy book you could use as a diary to write down your emotions and how you feel. I’m also here if you need someone to talk to

The thing with child line is you have to call them and I can't do that since my mum is in control of my phone plan. I've tried to find a place where you can talk online but I haven't found one yet. Besides because I'm suicidal they'll probably say it's too serious and they have to contact my parents.

I have texted child line before and I had told them my parents were abusive and they told me that I have to like give them my address and everything if they want to help but I said no
Srahjazz96

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm

DaKawaiiKitty

Return to Relationship with Parents