Help, please

Help, please

Postby Imnotgonnaputmyname » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:26 pm

My mum suddenly changed. She’s shouting at me basically all day, then forcing me to stay awake when I finally fall asleep. I want to go to sleep, I’m physically and emotionally tired but she’s making me stay up because it’s “too early.” She’s saying she’s worried about me but she’s really been taking me head off recently and I’m sick of it. Until I’m 16 I have to do exactly as she says. Wake up at 7. Eat a big breakfast. Go on a big family walk. Eat Dinner. Do a sport. Eat tea. Get a shower. Clean my room. Go to sleep. Repeat.
I can’t take up anymore, I can’t. I’m sick of it. I’m not normally one to cry but I really really can’t stop. I just want to give up on everything. I do. And I can’t tell her because I’ve clearly already hurt her enough.
“If you stay in bed all day you’ll get depressed.” Too late. Your too late. Maybe if you said that a couple years ago, but it’s no use shouting it at me, it’s not going to help to try drill it into me. I feel like she’s making my depression worse and there’s nothing I can do. Nothing. It’s like I’m stuck. I can’t move forward or backwards. I honestly just want to go swim rn but I can’t even do that.
Nothing I have makes me happy and it’s her fault. She’s coming in here and saying I’m backchatting but I only said that she needs to get out of my business. I feel like I’m being manipulated and I can’t stop it. I want to get out of here asap but that will still be years from now.
Idk what to do. Please someone help me
Imnotgonnaputmyname

Re: Help, please

Postby Ilianthi » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:28 pm

If you can, speak to a relative you trust and tell him or her to tell your mom about your feelings. You also can make a schedule of your everyday life. Then, ask your mom if she is o.k. with that. If you have depression, try exercising every day. It will help you be happier.
Ilianthi

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:36 pm

I know how you feel my schedule is
Wake up at 6
Take dog out
Eat
Chores which consist of all but one bedroom.
And etc.
And I am ALWAYS getting yelled at! And it just so annoying
Hi
Cats2021

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Same
I do:
Wake up at 7
Brush teeth/restroom
Watch news and only that
Online school from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Homework (if finished early do chores)
Dance class when I have it
Dinner ( dance and dinner can be flip flopped )
Time to play games for 2 hours only
Sleep at 9:30 and only then

Chores consist of;
Dishes
Shoveling (winter)
Cleaning room
Vacuuming
Dusting ( and I can be allergic to dust..)
Washing windows/doors
And since of Covid, wiping EVERY. SINGLE. THING. IN THE D*MN HOUSE.

And if I don’t do this exact routine I get in trouble and can’t talk to my friends or my screen time gets lowered 😁
XxDancerChloexX

Postby Cats2021 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:53 am

I haven't talk to my friends in 1 YEAR AHH
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Imnotgonnaputmyname » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Wow, I thought I had it rough.
I just have to keep my room tidy (easier said than done), help with cleaning, walk the dog and get her in the bath- I volunteered for that one though, so it’s my fault.
I can easily get out of doing stuff in the summer because we put the trampoline up so I’m practicing a lot.
Imnotgonnaputmyname

Postby Imnotgonnaputmyname » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:43 pm

By the way, I made this topic when I was having a mental breakdown. I’ve thought about it and my mum is right, I’m lucky. “There are kids around the world who don’t have a home or family, I bet they’d be extremely grateful to have your life.” Yeah, I was born lucky
Imnotgonnaputmyname

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Imnotgonnaputmyname wrote:By the way, I made this topic when I was having a mental breakdown. I’ve thought about it and my mum is right, I’m lucky. “There are kids around the world who don’t have a home or family, I bet they’d be extremely grateful to have your life.” Yeah, I was born lucky

no, u have a right to complain. your life isn’t easy, no ones is.
blynn_raine

Postby Pandasarecute » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:05 pm

Imnotgonnaputmyname wrote:By the way, I made this topic when I was having a mental breakdown. I’ve thought about it and my mum is right, I’m lucky. “There are kids around the world who don’t have a home or family, I bet they’d be extremely grateful to have your life.” Yeah, I was born lucky

You have a right to complain. When someone is struggling with something the absolute worst thing you can say to them is "well, it could be worse".
Pandasarecute

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Pandasarecute wrote:

You have a right to complain. When someone is struggling with something the absolute worst thing you can say to them is "well, it could be worse".

i don’t think i’ve ever seen truer words be written. it’s like telling a depressed person not to be sad.
blynn_raine

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents