to my mom—-

to my mom—-

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:40 pm

i’m sorry u have a mentally ill daughter. i’m sorry if i think of self harm and suicide, i’m sorry that i didn’t tell u sooner. i truly do love u. i just need to get this bout, i’m literally crying
blynn_raine

Re: to my mom—-

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 pm

It’s okay. Most of us on here get stuff off of our chest by writing it on the fourm. I know you arnt the only one feeling this way, Bc I think abt dying too. I’m here if you need to get anything off your chest.
XxDancerChloexX

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:51 pm

XxDancerChloexX wrote:It’s okay. Most of us on here get stuff off of our chest by writing it on the fourm. I know you arnt the only one feeling this way, Bc I think abt dying too. I’m here if you need to get anything off your chest.

thank you. i lied abt self harm to her. i’ve done it a year or two ago and i told her i never did. i feel so awful but she was already pretty upset with her self because she didn’t see that i was feeling that way.
blynn_raine

Postby Doggylover19 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:58 pm

I feel you if your mom doesn't understand that then idk. It's jus at a teenage thing I bet when did it when she was our age☹️
Doggylover19

Postby Panda2020 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:27 am

Doggylover19 wrote:I feel you if your mom doesn't understand that then idk. It's jus at a teenage thing I bet when did it when she was our age☹️

I'm sorry WHAT? Being suicidal isn't just a teenage thing. Thousands of people commit suicide every year and majority of them are adults. It’s not just smething you feel as a teen. Seriously, people are so uneducated in real life problems.
Panda2020

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:50 pm

Panda2020 wrote:
Doggylover19 wrote:I feel you if your mom doesn't understand that then idk. It's jus at a teenage thing I bet when did it when she was our age☹️

I'm sorry WHAT? Being suicidal isn't just a teenage thing. Thousands of people commit suicide every year and majority of them are adults. It’s not just smething you feel as a teen. Seriously, people are so uneducated in real life problems.

I think she ment being jealous of how her sibling is being treated. But if she is talknning abt being depressed, or suicidal then yeah I totally agree with you
XxDancerChloexX

Postby blynn_raine » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:48 pm

i was talking abt my mental issues and how i didn’t tell me mom until later on
blynn_raine

Postby Livy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:11 pm

I’ve been thinking of committing suicide. I want to talk to someone but my parents will probably be super mad at me and I’ll have to continue thinking these thoughts. I have no idea what to do.
Livy

Postby blynn_raine » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 pm

don’t. been down that road, it never works out well. committing suicide won’t solve your problems! ik ur parents love u. i went to my mom and she was understanding now i’m going to therapy
blynn_raine

Postby mito_qt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:11 am

blynn_raine wrote:i’m sorry u have a mentally ill daughter. i’m sorry if i think of self harm and suicide, i’m sorry that i didn’t tell u sooner. i truly do love u. i just need to get this bout, i’m literally crying

Hey if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here. Ik we don’t know each other but I would gladly listen, and help in any way I can. It’s always better to let your feelings out and not stay suffering quietly
mito_qt

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents