Page 5 of 5

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:22 am
by flopsy
Bald by May, huh? Didn't you have a weave as well? I must tell my son about hair loss due to hair gel; I have proof now. He doesn't use gorilla glue but some kind of men's hair gel and I'm sure it isn't good for his hair/scalp either.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:40 am
by cacahuate86
@Tea girl
I didn't even think of the hair... you said somewhere else you likely had breast cancer. And that you can't even remember that just tells us you've been lying so much on here in the last couple of days that you can't keep it all straight. If you think me pointing that out warrants a request for me to leave, you're delusional.
Look, I believe you that you think you've got big problems. All teens think that. But I'm very protective of the kids here and you spouting bs about non-existent laws and glorifying teenage pregnancies and all your other made-up stories just REALLY rubs me the wrong way. So why don't you just tell the truth from now on? Just tell us what's really going on! You don't have to invent some outlandish story to make yourself more interesting. The crazies on here never last. It's the kids that just want to hang out and share their real stories - no matter how boring they might seem to you - who stick around.

flopsy wrote:Bald by May, huh? Didn't you have a weave as well? I must tell my son about hair loss due to hair gel; I have proof now. He doesn't use gorilla glue but some kind of men's hair gel and I'm sure it isn't good for his hair/scalp either.
There is nothing wrong with hair gel. Unless he's got super sensitive skin or is specifically allergic to an ingredient, he'll be fine.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:37 am
by Kai-T_Chai-Tea
Wolves2018 wrote:
Kai-T_Chai-Tea wrote:
Wolves2018 wrote:Bald by May? 🤣🤣that stuff looks like gorilla glue

It’s not, it’s a really expensive hair gel that damaged my scalp

You didn’t answer my question.


Every time I brushed my hair, large clumps were coming out and leaving splotches on the back of my head. None of the hair in the front came out so it was hideable with a ponytail. I don’t brush my hair every day (maybe once or twice a week, I had very short hair) so yes, within two and a half weeks, I would have been totally bald.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 am
by Kai-T_Chai-Tea
cacahuate86 wrote:@Tea girl
I didn't even think of the hair... you said somewhere else you likely had breast cancer. And that you can't even remember that just tells us you've been lying so much on here in the last couple of days that you can't keep it all straight. If you think me pointing that out warrants a request for me to leave, you're delusional.
Look, I believe you that you think you've got big problems. All teens think that. But I'm very protective of the kids here and you spouting bs about non-existent laws and glorifying teenage pregnancies and all your other made-up stories just REALLY rubs me the wrong way. So why don't you just tell the truth from now on? Just tell us what's really going on! You don't have to invent some outlandish story to make yourself more interesting. The crazies on here never last. It's the kids that just want to hang out and share their real stories - no matter how boring they might seem to you - who stick around.

flopsy wrote:Bald by May, huh? Didn't you have a weave as well? I must tell my son about hair loss due to hair gel; I have proof now. He doesn't use gorilla glue but some kind of men's hair gel and I'm sure it isn't good for his hair/scalp either.
There is nothing wrong with hair gel. Unless he's got super sensitive skin or is specifically allergic to an ingredient, he'll be fine.

I never said that I had cancer! I said I was going to get a tumor checked. My doctor had already ruled it as a tumor and now her mission is to find if it’s cancerous or benign. I believe it’s benign but it’s large and brings up cosmetic issues. I did talk about being referred to a surgeon, who told me I need another ultrasound. And I wasn’t telling you to leave, I was telling you to leave me alone. You said you were going to stop responding to me. Then do it.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:56 am
by cacahuate86
Not if you're spreading misinformation, disinformation and downright dangerous nonsense... like teelling kids to pierce their own belly button! Where do you even get this stuff? 🤦‍♀️
If you don't like people calling you out on your shit, think twice about whether you really should be posting whatever story pops up in your head.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:04 pm
by Wolves2018
I don’t think you know what a tumor is. So I took the time to get you the information about a tumor.

A tumor is a mass or lump of tissue that may resemble swelling. Not all tumors are cancerous, but it is a good idea to see a doctor if one appears. The National Cancer Institute define a tumor as “an abnormal mass of tissue that results when cells divide more than they should or do not die when they should... a tumor can be benign, precancerous, or malignant.

Also if you brushed your hair properly it may not have fallen out as bad.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:54 pm
by Kai-T_Chai-Tea
Wolves2018 wrote:I don’t think you know what a tumor is. So I took the time to get you the information about a tumor.

A tumor is a mass or lump of tissue that may resemble swelling. Not all tumors are cancerous, but it is a good idea to see a doctor if one appears. The National Cancer Institute define a tumor as “an abnormal mass of tissue that results when cells divide more than they should or do not die when they should... a tumor can be benign, precancerous, or malignant.

Also if you brushed your hair properly it may not have fallen out as bad.


I’ve been to at least three appointments about this tumor. My doctor thinks it’s a fibrous mass (forgot the technical name) and I’ve had the same hair brushing habits since I got my hair cut in October, brush it once or twice a week, wash it every other day, I was fine.

Re: Religion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:08 am
by Wolves2018
What do I know.... I’m just a stupid adult I guess. 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️