Religion

Religion

Postby lemotamer234 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:10 am

Ok here's the thing...
So in my religion we are not allowed to date, we can get engaged and when you go out with ur man someone has to be with you (mostly ur bro) and I just don't like it I mean I see all thes youtubers dating and u know ...and then I just feel like I'm odd or left out and it's driving me craaaaaazyyy😓tell me what you think about it and tell me what happens in ur religion and how u deal with it cuz that will make me feel better🥰🥰
lemotamer234

Re: Religion

Postby Itsme2020 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:31 am

In my religion we can date but only in highschool
Like we can also date in middle school but we can’t tell our parents that
We can only tell them about a relationship when we are in high school
Itsme2020

Postby Rachel_2020 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 am

My religion there’s no dating you wait till ur old enough and then get married. My parents had an arranged marriage and have never kissed anyone on the lips. Some ppl in my religion don’t care and date anyways but with my family that’s a total no no. I just accept the fact that I’m not gonna date till I’m older cuz then if I’m 18 they can’t do anything about it. I do get crushes and talk about it with my friends and imagine having a relationship. I don’t really care for dating that much at this age, I just have a crush and then get over them.
That’s all ✌️
Rachel_2020

Postby Sparklesnow » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:54 pm

In mine you have to be 16 to start dating and not kiss or have s*x till you are and only with the man you married to
Sparklesnow

Postby Wolphi12 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:01 am

lemotamer234 wrote:Ok here's the thing...
So in my religion we are not allowed to date, we can get engaged and when you go out with ur man someone has to be with you (mostly ur bro) and I just don't like it I mean I see all thes youtubers dating and u know ...and then I just feel like I'm odd or left out and it's driving me craaaaaazyyy😓tell me what you think about it and tell me what happens in ur religion and how u deal with it cuz that will make me feel better🥰🥰

In my religion I do not haaave toooo much problems about dating and all those type of things. My mom however told that "You can't date until you are 18 and if you do not study well I will marry you off to a boy." I do not have any crushes rn but I 'had' one before 2020. I think the reason is that I live in a place where there are many cases for sexual harrasments and a lot of rape soo I think it might for your good. I mainly have problems with my parents about sexuality nothing else(I do have other problems but I have mainly have problems with sexuality).
Wolphi12

Postby Cloudy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Alright so, it's the same with me & I also have a crush
I don't know the reason why we're not allowed to date in my religion, but I know that whatever the reason is, it'll be a good and solid reason 💖
Cloudy

Postby Cake pop » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:25 am

In my religion you aren’t supposed to have s*x until marriage but no one would care if I did because my parents weren’t married when my mom got pregnant so as long as I was over 18 they wouldn’t care. I personally don’t want to have s*x until I’m married because I think it’s kind of a big deal. I’m not entirely sure what my religion’s rules on dating are.
Cake pop

Postby WriterGirl » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:02 am

Cake pop wrote:In my religion you aren’t supposed to have s*x until marriage but no one would care if I did because my parents weren’t married when my mom got pregnant so as long as I was over 18 they wouldn’t care. I personally don’t want to have s*x until I’m married because I think it’s kind of a big deal. I’m not entirely sure what my religion’s rules on dating are.

Same. My parents have made it very clear they want me to wait until marriage, but my mom has told me that it's my body and she respects my decisions as to what to do with it. I think I'm going to wait though. I have also never felt sexual attraction and I have suspicions that I might be demisexual or asexual, so...
WriterGirl

Postby Ilianthi » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:47 am

What is your religion? In my religion (I am Christian) you mustn't have s*x till marriage.
Ilianthi

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:41 am

sameee
ifoundmycookies

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents