Dad problems

Dad problems

Postby Foodlover18 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:15 am

Who else has dad problems I know I do I have probably only seen him like 3 times he was not even at the hospital when I was born and I have a brother who I have seen like 1 time and a sister I have never even met and ther both from different moms and there like 40 now and I am only 13 he came to my house on my birthday and he thought that I was 17 and I only know his last name because it’s the same as mine
Foodlover18
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Re: Dad problems

Postby Rachel_2020 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:00 am

I have dad problems but it’s not like yours, my dad is just abusive and gives severe punishment for small things. He is physically and emotionally abusive and I hate home sometimes. I love him so much but I hate how he treats me. He used to treat me like I was less than my brother, but now my brother is like the king who gets whatever he wants and I’m a lowly slave. He would also abuse my brother tho just not as often. He hit my brother in the chest because my brother didn’t stop playing his video game the second my dad asked (it was a few days after my brother came out of the hospital, and my brother was having heart issues) my mom got really mad at him and he stopped with my brother but he is still a jerk to me. Today he was telling me that I’m ugly, he often says I’m a demon (most people do) and he does this thing where he kinda like steps at me, idk how to explain but it’s like when a gorilla is gonna start a fight and first shows it’s strength so it’s enemy is afraid. He also forces me to do things in afraid of, he made me ride downs steep hill on my bike so I could learn to use breaks but I still hadn’t mastered riding so I just flipped over and the bike fell on me and I almost feel in the lake at the bottom of the hill and he just laughed. I love him but he’s not a good dad
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: Dad problems

Postby its_bwaters » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Foodlover18 wrote:Who else has dad problems I know I do I have probably only seen him like 3 times he was not even at the hospital when I was born and I have a brother who I have seen like 1 time and a sister I have never even met and ther both from different moms and there like 40 now and I am only 13 he came to my house on my birthday and he thought that I was 17 and I only know his last name because it’s the same as mine


yeah my bio father was abusive to my mom and cheated her. my stepdad can be abusive too. my bio dad i’ve only seen like 5 times he basically abandoned me.
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:01 pm
Location: oh look

Re: Dad problems

Postby Imnotgonnaputmyname » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 am

I think I got lucky with my dad. He’s not here, but that just means he can’t abuse me.
He was gone when I came home from school, I was like 5 or 6. When I was 9-10 he had a daughter called Demi. I desperately want to meet her, she’s still my sister even if it’s only half. He’s also had another kid, idk the gender. I only know this because my mum tells me, I don’t have any interaction with him at all. I kind of feel bad for him having to raise 2 kids and pay child support for 2, I hope the other kids don’t turn out as bad as me. I mean he might be a good dad? I wouldn’t know. I hope he raises them well and I can meet them someday.
User avatar
Imnotgonnaputmyname
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Re: Dad problems

Postby its_bwaters » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:50 pm

kinda of me. my bio dad is a criminal and he abandoned me. i know i have at least three siblings from him that are older than me.
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:01 pm
Location: oh look

Re: Dad problems

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:28 pm

I kinda have dad problems, not like you tho. My dad just calls me names a guess. “fat” “Chubby” When I’m hungry, I get a snack but then he slaps my hand .-.
User avatar
XxDancerChloexX
 
Posts: 5432
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:15 am
Location: Somewhere Light

Re: Dad problems

Postby Selenelion » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:07 pm

XxDancerChloexX wrote:I kinda have dad problems, not like you tho. My dad just calls me names a guess. “fat” “Chubby” When I’m hungry, I get a snack but then he slaps my hand .-.


You are a pretty serious dancer from the sounds of it. Dancers need muscle but also dance takes up a lot of energy. you need to eat, and quite a bit at that.

Your father doesn't understand middle school health class level nutrition and sounds like a jerk.
Selenelion
 
Posts: 4611
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:22 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Dad problems

Postby Lou3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:36 am

Yeah I agree
Lou3
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:48 am

Re: Dad problems

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:03 am

Selenelion wrote:
XxDancerChloexX wrote:I kinda have dad problems, not like you tho. My dad just calls me names a guess. “fat” “Chubby” When I’m hungry, I get a snack but then he slaps my hand .-.


You are a pretty serious dancer from the sounds of it. Dancers need muscle but also dance takes up a lot of energy. you need to eat, and quite a bit at that.

Your father doesn't understand middle school health class level nutrition and sounds like a jerk.


Thanks, at lease somebody else (Besides my mother) understands
User avatar
XxDancerChloexX
 
Posts: 5432
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:15 am
Location: Somewhere Light

Re: Dad problems

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 am

Lou3 wrote:Yeah I agree


Mhm!- Thanks. I believe he is too
User avatar
XxDancerChloexX
 
Posts: 5432
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:15 am
Location: Somewhere Light

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests