randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby Black_Jade » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 am

Kinzeepooh wrote:Random things: I had frogs but they jumped out and dried to death🐸RIP

Nooo ur froggy's D:
Black_Jade

Postby randomthings » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Black_Jade wrote:UGGGG I have a pure hate for math class yesterday I had the I wanna cry but I can't smile and everyone saw its a rule the students need to have there cameras on in my school math is math it's very hard the website we were using oofed my school chromebook I have to use my phone or my PC now ;-;

Ugh I'm so sorry. I know that's frustrating. I hope you feel better soon. I feel that way sometimes too. With science through.
randomthings

Postby KittyCatRyn » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Black_Jade wrote:UGGGG I have a pure hate for math class yesterday I had the I wanna cry but I can't smile and everyone saw its a rule the students need to have there cameras on in my school math is math it's very hard the website we were using oofed my school chromebook I have to use my phone or my PC now ;-;

Just another reason to hate math forever, it’s my least favorite subject, sorry it just got worse for you 😿
KittyCatRyn

Postby Rachel_2020 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:07 pm

KittyCatRyn wrote:

Just another reason to hate math forever, it’s my least favorite subject, sorry it just got worse for you 😿

Yeah math sucks I hate it so much it’s my least fav subject, but at my old school I had the nicest teacher in the world who helped make it less shitty.
That’s all ✌️
Rachel_2020

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Speaking of math, I need help, I'm really stuck on simplifying square roots with variables? Anyone know a simple explanation, I've watched KA vids like 3 times and still don't get it 😅
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Candy_Kid » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:31 pm

QueerDragon wrote:Speaking of math, I need help, I'm really stuck on simplifying square roots with variables? Anyone know a simple explanation, I've watched KA vids like 3 times and still don't get it 😅

What's the question love? *still in a horrible British accent
Candy_Kid

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:34 pm

LOL everything regarding simplifying square roots with variables, that's what I'm supposed to be doing 😅
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:35 pm

We relearning Inequalities -.-
XxDancerChloexX

Postby Rachel_2020 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm

IM NOT IN SCHOOL 🥳
but I’m starting Monday 😭
That’s all ✌️
Rachel_2020

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm

I can help! I know inequalities 😊
QueerDragon

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents