randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:29 pm

randomthings wrote:I'm sorry, it was kind of random. So no I'm not concerned about there s*x life and I know they have s*x and don't really care that they do. But I dont like that they talk about it or tease me by talking about it. I told my mom about it and she said that they will be more modest about it and more private. Sorry for the confusion.

It's totally ok, I just wanted to understand 😊 and yeah, that sounds really uncomfortable, I'm sorry they did that, my parents do that too, so I know how it feels 😖
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby randomthings » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:37 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
randomthings wrote:I'm sorry, it was kind of random. So no I'm not concerned about there s*x life and I know they have s*x and don't really care that they do. But I dont like that they talk about it or tease me by talking about it. I told my mom about it and she said that they will be more modest about it and more private. Sorry for the confusion.

It's totally ok, I just wanted to understand 😊 and yeah, that sounds really uncomfortable, I'm sorry they did that, my parents do that too, so I know how it feels 😖

Yeah. But its fine. I've learned to know that married couples have s*x. Its apart of the relationship. Im not as squeamish as I was before.
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:55 pm

That's really great 😊

So what things are going on that might be causing your frustration and anxiety?
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Ree2829 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:21 pm

QueerDragon wrote:Umm, your entire comment seems kinda judgy, was it really necessary? If she is she's allowed to feel how she wants to feel.

I literally said I was trying to understand and no hate towards her. 😐 I reread it and I’m sorry if I made you or your opinion feel invalid or uncomfortable. I genuinely was just trying to understand.
Ree2829

Postby QueerDragon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:42 pm

Ree2829 wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:Umm, your entire comment seems kinda judgy, was it really necessary? If she is she's allowed to feel how she wants to feel.

I literally said I was trying to understand and no hate towards her. 😐 I reread it and I’m sorry if I made you or your opinion feel invalid or uncomfortable. I genuinely was just trying to understand.

Its ok, when I read it it seemed like a judge, but thank you, its ok 😀
QueerDragon

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 pm

*bumping so randomthings can see it*
QueerDragon

Postby QueerDragon » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:30 am

Hey girl, I'm getting really worried about you, it's been 12 days since you last posted, please come back soon 🤗
QueerDragon

Postby randomthings » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:52 am

Hey... I'm so sorry. I told my mom about the forum and was trying to be patient for her to tell me I can use it still. Because she said she would think about it and look at it but she didn't. So I talked to her about it tonight and she said she doesn't want me to. So I will explain some things once you answer.
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Ok, so you won't be able to use it anymore?
QueerDragon

Postby randomthings » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:53 am

QueerDragon wrote:Ok, so you won't be able to use it anymore?

Nope. She doesn't want me talking to strangers about my feelings or certain things. Which is kind of understandable but still frustrating. Sorry I was busy all day.
randomthings

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents