randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby Rachel_2020 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:25 am

randomthings wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:Yay, that's great! Have you been able to take photos (since you said you love to do so)

No... I need to though. I want to start a photography business soon. All I really need to do is start. I just feel like I'm missing something.

Hi randomthings! I’m sorry for intruding the convo but I also love photography and want to have like a business with it. Do you have a professional camera or someone to sell your photos to? Idk I just curious cuz I just got into photography at the beginning of quarantine
That’s all ✌️
Rachel_2020

Postby randomthings » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:04 am

Rachel_2020 wrote:
randomthings wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:Yay, that's great! Have you been able to take photos (since you said you love to do so)

No... I need to though. I want to start a photography business soon. All I really need to do is start. I just feel like I'm missing something.

Hi randomthings! I’m sorry for intruding the convo but I also love photography and want to have like a business with it. Do you have a professional camera or someone to sell your photos to? Idk I just curious cuz I just got into photography at the beginning of quarantine

Its awesome that we share the same interest! The only difference for me is that I've been wanting and thinking about it as a career for about 2 years. I have a beginners Kodak camera but still need to learn how to use it. And I am thinking about just posting on Facebook to sell my photos. Or have family members help spread the word. Im still learning though.
randomthings

Postby randomthings » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:40 am

I think I'm having anxiety... I'm on my way home from spending time with family. There is so much running through my head. Im actually kind of disturbed. I spent the night with family while my parents celebrated their anniversary. Obviously I knew they were going to have s*x but I asked my mom what they did hoping she would say anything. But they did just teasing of course but my dad said "we did a lot of something". And they said what they did other than that but then said then we woke up and dot dot dot. And I know they were just teasing and I'm okay with that but I think there is just a lot on my mind and I can't stop thinking about it. Im so frustrated and anxious and don't really know why...
randomthings

Postby Girl_in_town » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:01 am

When I was a kid I wanted my brother to be my boyfriend.
#WTF
Girl_in_town

Postby randomthings » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:12 am

Girl_in_town wrote:When I was a kid I wanted my brother to be my boyfriend.
#WTF

Ew...
randomthings

Postby Girl_in_town » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:16 am

randomthings wrote:
Girl_in_town wrote:When I was a kid I wanted my brother to be my boyfriend.
#WTF

Ew...

I know right...
Girl_in_town

Postby QueerDragon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:15 pm

randomthings wrote:I think I'm having anxiety... I'm on my way home from spending time with family. There is so much running through my head. Im actually kind of disturbed. I spent the night with family while my parents celebrated their anniversary. Obviously I knew they were going to have s*x but I asked my mom what they did hoping she would say anything. But they did just teasing of course but my dad said "we did a lot of something". And they said what they did other than that but then said then we woke up and dot dot dot. And I know they were just teasing and I'm okay with that but I think there is just a lot on my mind and I can't stop thinking about it. Im so frustrated and anxious and don't really know why...

OK, so your worried about your parents having s*x? Or am I on misunderstanding?

And maybe a better way for me to help is to talk about anything else that may be happening that could give you anxiety.
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Ree2829 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:30 pm

randomthings wrote:I think I'm having anxiety... I'm on my way home from spending time with family. There is so much running through my head. Im actually kind of disturbed. I spent the night with family while my parents celebrated their anniversary. Obviously I knew they were going to have s*x but I asked my mom what they did hoping she would say anything. But they did just teasing of course but my dad said "we did a lot of something". And they said what they did other than that but then said then we woke up and dot dot dot. And I know they were just teasing and I'm okay with that but I think there is just a lot on my mind and I can't stop thinking about it. Im so frustrated and anxious and don't really know why...

Tell me if I’m wrong but, are you concerned abt your parents s*x life?? If you are, why?? If you are I think you should lay off of the topic a bit because ngl it’s pretty weird and kinda out of place. No hate towards you and the community is here to support you but I’m just trying to understand. : )
Ree2829

Postby QueerDragon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:45 pm

Umm, your entire comment seems kinda judgy, was it really necessary? If she is she's allowed to feel how she wants to feel.
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby randomthings » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:28 pm

I'm sorry, it was kind of random. So no I'm not concerned about there s*x life and I know they have s*x and don't really care that they do. But I dont like that they talk about it or tease me by talking about it. I told my mom about it and she said that they will be more modest about it and more private. Sorry for the confusion.
randomthings

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents