randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:13 am

Sure! So basically I had some toxic friends and one of them was Lesbian/Pansexual. There was a time about a year ago I was in a pretty bad headspace. We were hanging out and she asked a question. "Out of all our friends who would you kiss". I said i didnt know but we both knew it would probably be eachother. We didn't say anything though. I was trying to figure out if I was bi. My family doesn't agree with LGBTQ and I dont really either, at least not anymore,, but I support it. I came out to my friend saying that I think I was. But still wasn't sure. Me and her were kind of hinting that we liked eachother and we were sending eachother tik toys hinting it. One was something like "who is still not going to have their first kiss at the end of 2019?" And she said she could change that. Sometime later I went over to her house, we gave eachother scrunchies with our perfume on it, we snuggled and I kissed her. We kissed a few times actually. Nothing crazy. But I felt weird about it. It didn't feel right. She was very happy though. And I hated that I didn't like it. I kept thinking about it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I left she was texting me and she wanted more kisses. I honestly really hated it. I knew it wasn't right. Thats how I knew I wasn't bi. I knew I was straight... there is more to tell about a bunch of things. Sorry it took so long to respond again. I have been very busy
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:54 pm

randomthings wrote:Sure! So basically I had some toxic friends and one of them was Lesbian/Pansexual. There was a time about a year ago I was in a pretty bad headspace. We were hanging out and she asked a question. "Out of all our friends who would you kiss". I said i didnt know but we both knew it would probably be eachother. We didn't say
anything though. I was trying to figure out if I was bi. My family doesn't agree with LGBTQ and I dont really either, at least not anymore,, but I support it. I came out to my friend saying that I think I was. But still wasn't sure. Me and her were kind of hinting that we liked eachother and we were sending eachother tik toys hinting it. One was something like "who is still not going to have their first kiss at the end of 2019?" And she said she could change that. Sometime later I went over to her house, we gave eachother scrunchies with our perfume on it, we snuggled and I kissed her. We kissed a few times actually. Nothing crazy. But I felt weird about it. It didn't feel right. She was very happy though. And I hated that I didn't like it. I kept thinking about it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I left she was texting me and she wanted more kisses. I honestly really hated it. I knew it wasn't right. Thats how I knew I wasn't bi. I knew I was straight... there is more to tell about a bunch of things. Sorry it took so long to respond again. I have been very busy


Oh, OK. That makes sense 😅
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:28 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
randomthings wrote:Sure! So basically I had some toxic friends and one of them was Lesbian/Pansexual. There was a time about a year ago I was in a pretty bad headspace. We were hanging out and she asked a question. "Out of all our friends who would you kiss". I said i didnt know but we both knew it would probably be eachother. We didn't say
anything though. I was trying to figure out if I was bi. My family doesn't agree with LGBTQ and I dont really either, at least not anymore,, but I support it. I came out to my friend saying that I think I was. But still wasn't sure. Me and her were kind of hinting that we liked eachother and we were sending eachother tik toys hinting it. One was something like "who is still not going to have their first kiss at the end of 2019?" And she said she could change that. Sometime later I went over to her house, we gave eachother scrunchies with our perfume on it, we snuggled and I kissed her. We kissed a few times actually. Nothing crazy. But I felt weird about it. It didn't feel right. She was very happy though. And I hated that I didn't like it. I kept thinking about it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I left she was texting me and she wanted more kisses. I honestly really hated it. I knew it wasn't right. Thats how I knew I wasn't bi. I knew I was straight... there is more to tell about a bunch of things. Sorry it took so long to respond again. I have been very busy


Oh, OK. That makes sense 😅

Yeah it was a crazy experience. There is a lot I can tell. Maybe another time.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:32 pm

OK! How are you doing today? 😁
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:20 pm

I'm doing pretty good! I'm hanging out with my cousin at my grandmas house. She had a lot of school work to do so I decided to keep her company.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:25 pm

randomthings wrote:I'm doing pretty good! I'm hanging out with my cousin at my grandmas house. She had a lot of school work to do so I decided to keep her company.


Thats great! Its cool that you get to spend time with your family 😄
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Yeah its nice. We dont really mind the virus. Its just another sickness. People die. It happens. Thats life. Anyway. How are you?
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby Selenelion » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:45 pm

randomthings wrote:Yeah its nice. We dont really mind the virus. Its just another sickness. People die. It happens. Thats life. Anyway. How are you?


It's fine that people die? No big deal? Really?!
Selenelion
 
Posts: 5071
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:22 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:06 pm

randomthings wrote:Yeah its nice. We dont really mind the virus. Its just another sickness. People die. It happens. Thats life. Anyway. How are you?


Umm, really? I don't agree, people who don't deserve to die are dying. I guess, its life, but that doesn't mean that people should die prematurely! And yeah, I'm doing fine.
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Okay I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I shouldn't have spoken my opinion. Im just saying people are scared but this happens with the flu all the time. All other sicknesses too. The only thing that's different is that its a new virus and its being posted literally everywhere constantly. Im not saying it not sad or not important. Im saying it happens. But nevermind. I dont want to argue.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest