randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby Selenelion » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:26 pm

We have effective treatments for the flu, and a widely distributed vaccine. We don't have that for covid yet.
Selenelion
 
Posts: 4553
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:22 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:45 pm

randomthings wrote:Okay I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I shouldn't have spoken my opinion. Im just saying people are scared but this happens with the flu all the time. All other sicknesses too. The only thing that's different is that its a new virus and its being posted literally everywhere constantly. Im not saying it not sad or not important. Im saying it happens. But nevermind. I dont want to argue.


Yeah, I don't want to argue either. Agree to disagree? 😅
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Yes, respectfully. No hard feelings? No offences?
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby Rachel_2020 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:10 pm

randomthings wrote:Okay I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I shouldn't have spoken my opinion. Im just saying people are scared but this happens with the flu all the time. All other sicknesses too. The only thing that's different is that its a new virus and its being posted literally everywhere constantly. Im not saying it not sad or not important. Im saying it happens. But nevermind. I dont want to argue.


I thought the same thing till my family got it. Things are really different when ppl you know die. And no it’s not the flu and we haven’t had the flu this bad before. You sound like the girl at my school. She doesn’t care about what’s happening and thinks it’s just another virus. The world was on a literal lockdown. Covid isn’t the only think happening either this year was awful maybe u don’t feel it’s full wrath but others did and you shouldn’t say it’s just life. Imagine being in their shoes. My brother was on the verge of dying 3 times this year and I was so worried and no one cared. Yes ppl die but that doesn’t mean it’s not sad
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:21 pm

randomthings wrote:Yes, respectfully. No hard feelings? No offences?


Nope 😁
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Rachel_2020 wrote:
randomthings wrote:Okay I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I shouldn't have spoken my opinion. Im just saying people are scared but this happens with the flu all the time. All other sicknesses too. The only thing that's different is that its a new virus and its being posted literally everywhere constantly. Im not saying it not sad or not important. Im saying it happens. But nevermind. I dont want to argue.


I thought the same thing till my family got it. Things are really different when ppl you know die. And no it’s not the flu and we haven’t had the flu this bad before. You sound like the girl at my school. She doesn’t care about what’s happening and thinks it’s just another virus. The world was on a literal lockdown. Covid isn’t the only think happening either this year was awful maybe u don’t feel it’s full wrath but others did and you shouldn’t say it’s just life. Imagine being in their shoes. My brother was on the verge of dying 3 times this year and I was so worried and no one cared. Yes ppl die but that doesn’t mean it’s not sad


OMG, I'm really sorry about your brother, is he doing ok now? Are you doing ok now?
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby Rachel_2020 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:45 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
Rachel_2020 wrote:
randomthings wrote:Okay I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I shouldn't have spoken my opinion. Im just saying people are scared but this happens with the flu all the time. All other sicknesses too. The only thing that's different is that its a new virus and its being posted literally everywhere constantly. Im not saying it not sad or not important. Im saying it happens. But nevermind. I dont want to argue.


I thought the same thing till my family got it. Things are really different when ppl you know die. And no it’s not the flu and we haven’t had the flu this bad before. You sound like the girl at my school. She doesn’t care about what’s happening and thinks it’s just another virus. The world was on a literal lockdown. Covid isn’t the only think happening either this year was awful maybe u don’t feel it’s full wrath but others did and you shouldn’t say it’s just life. Imagine being in their shoes. My brother was on the verge of dying 3 times this year and I was so worried and no one cared. Yes ppl die but that doesn’t mean it’s not sad


OMG, I'm really sorry about your brother, is he doing ok now? Are you doing ok now?


He’s good so far but he’s getting symptoms again and so we are getting a little worried. I’m ok it’s just this year is tough. I was suicidal, I would cut my arms (45 cuts total all healed now) I learned my parents are abusive, I switched schools leaving my best friend (I see her every once and a while tho) I’ve also been grounded since August and my parents won’t unground me soon I think, and obvi my brother has been in the hospital which is hard, and my step sister was taken away by her biological father. But ya things have been awful and stuff but hey I’m used to a few of these things so it’s not to bad I guess. O and my mom’s cousin died from Covid I frgt to add (they were really close) oh and when the police were killing a whole bunch of African Americans I felt really sad, my dad is half black but his skin came out white and I could have possibly been born with dark skin but I wasn’t, I just got curly hair. I went on a protest and my dad made it to the news (that’s actually not to much of a big deal since that happens multiple times, I even get on the news often, at least when I was younger and it was really just the news in our area) I also wrote really big with chalk “BLACK LIVES MATTER” but ya anytime I hear of a black person dying or something awful about slavery I’ll find a secluded place and start to cry, I know I didn’t feel the pain they did but hearing about their suffering makes me so mad/sad and I really want to get back at the police. I’ve always had an odd fear of the police, every time I would see one of their cars or just a police in general I would clench my fist and feel as if I was gonna cry or pass out it’s weird idk how to explain it.
Last edited by Rachel_2020 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That’s all ✌️
User avatar
Rachel_2020
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Rachel_2020 wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:
Rachel_2020 wrote:I thought the same thing till my family got it. Things are really different when ppl you know die. And no it’s not the flu and we haven’t had the flu this bad before. You sound like the girl at my school. She doesn’t care about what’s happening and thinks it’s just another virus. The world was on a literal lockdown. Covid isn’t the only think happening either this year was awful maybe u don’t feel it’s full wrath but others did and you shouldn’t say it’s just life. Imagine being in their shoes. My brother was on the verge of dying 3 times this year and I was so worried and no one cared. Yes ppl die but that doesn’t mean it’s not sad


OMG, I'm really sorry about your brother, is he doing ok now? Are you doing ok now?


He’s good so far but he’s getting symptoms again and so we are getting a little worried. I’m ok it’s just this year is tough. I was suicidal, I would cut my arms (45 cuts total all healed now) I learned my parents are abusive, I switched schools leaving my best friend (I see her every once and a while tho) I’ve also been grounded since August and my parents won’t unground me soon I think, and obvi my brother has been in the hospital which is hard, and my step sister was taken away by her biological father. But ya things have been awful and stuff but hey I’m used to a few of these things so it’s not to bad I guess. O and my mom’s cousin died from Covid I frgt to add (they were really close)


Well I hope y'all don't have another close call, I'm sorry this year has been so hard for you, hopefully next year is better 💕
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Sorry... I will keep my opinions to myself. Im sorry you've had such a hard time. I respect that. I know its hard. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you... im just sick of negativity and I've just been frustrated. I will keep things to myself from now on. I know people have it harder than I do. I know I'm lucky for what I have. So I'm sorry. I will stop talking about everything and stop complaining.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:58 pm

randomthings wrote:Sorry... I will keep my opinions to myself. Im sorry you've had such a hard time. I respect that. I know its hard. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you... im just sick of negativity and I've just been frustrated. I will keep things to myself from now on. I know people have it harder than I do. I know I'm lucky for what I have. So I'm sorry. I will stop talking about everything and stop complaining.


Just because you made one mistake doesn't mean you should stop talking, it means you should try to be better next time. AND I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE 😈
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest