randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:44 am

Talking with my brother won't help. He's too stubborn and selfish. I've tried. My attitude is just regular teenage attitude i guess. I get emotional. I try. And I dont have a problem with that. I will try to be kinder. And they are trying to get councling set up. We were in the middle of switching insurance, and now hopefully they are looking. I try to understand everyone's perspective as much as I can. Its just hard. And honestly I'm ready to get out of this house. There is so much to do and so much stress. I've lived here for like 13 and a half years. Im kinda over it. And all the complaining. Sorry I'm getting off topic.
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:51 am

randomthings wrote:Talking with my brother won't help. He's too stubborn and selfish. I've tried. My attitude is just regular teenage attitude i guess. I get emotional. I try. And I dont have a problem with that. I will try to be kinder. And they are trying to get councling set up. We were in the middle of switching insurance, and now hopefully they are looking. I try to understand everyone's perspective as much as I can. Its just hard. And honestly I'm ready to get out of this house. There is so much to do and so much stress. I've lived here for like 13 and a half years. Im kinda over it. And all the complaining. Sorry I'm getting off topic.

No you're not. I don't think you need to try to be kinder, you are very kind by trying to see things from everyone's POV, not just yours. I honestly think you're putting pressure on yourself to fix something that isn't your fault or problem. And thats great that they're trying to get counseling, until then you can come here and vent your frustrations. 💕
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:56 am

Thank you. It does help. There is just so much stress and trauma in my head from the past. And so much that I want. But I feel like I should just stop trying to ask. It feels like nothing is happening. Thank you for being so sweet and kind.
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 am

randomthings wrote:Thank you. It does help. There is just so much stress and trauma in my head from the past. And so much that I want. But I feel like I should just stop trying to ask. It feels like nothing is happening. Thank you for being so sweet and kind.

You're welcome! Thank you for sharing instead of bottling it up! 💖
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 am

I've been bottling thing up for a long time. All those thoughts are from last night. I could talk forever. Which is why I need a councler. But I'm sure you have a lot on your mind too. I saw on the LGBTQ+ forum that you are lesbian.
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:15 am

randomthings wrote:I've been bottling thing up for a long time. All those thoughts are from last night. I could talk forever. Which is why I need a councler. But I'm sure you have a lot on your mind too. I saw on the LGBTQ+ forum that you are lesbian.

Yeah, I am. But I don't really have a lot in my mind, I used to (when I was questioning) but now that I know for certain I am I dont really have a lot on my mind anymore. So yeah 😅
QueerDragon

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:38 am

Well thats good
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:55 am

randomthings wrote:Well thats good

Sort of, yeah. Are you questioning or a part of LGBTQ+?
QueerDragon

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 am

QueerDragon wrote:

No I'm straight. I once thought I was bisexual but thats a long story. Unless you want to hear it. Sorry it took a while
randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:16 am

randomthings wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:

No I'm straight. I once thought I was bisexual but thats a long story. Unless you want to hear it. Sorry it took a while

Its fine, sorry I took another long while lol, and yeah, it would be cool to hear your questioning story!
QueerDragon

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents